TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,877 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Nothing is decaying after this update.

2. I was about to say the same! xD

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the below attachment.

Attached Files:

4. Still doesn't seem to be working, unless I need to re-do the config. No errors though it just says this.

It's ignoring the blocks.

5. Same here.

Did a fresh config. Tested 1 minute interval, 0 blocks decaying.

6. Yeah same thing as above ^

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take another look when I can.

8. Any update on this? i use this quite regularly.

9. Would be great if this could be updated.... No wonder my colliders were climbing so fast.

10. How are you guys using this plugin? On anything greater than Stone? Don't people hate having to repair their house(es) on a daily basis?

11. I use it for up to armored. No decay on armored, since armored usually indicates "serious" players and not someone throwing up a 5x5 wood POS that plans on leaving in the first hour.

12. Exactly right ^ i have stone and armor not decay and it clears alot on unnecessary crap.

13. I have it remove all twig building parts in 12 hours, all wood in 36 hours. My players know this and work around it. Cleans up the map nicely when working.

14. Yeah I had the same, cleaning twig, wood and ladders. Only exception were the stairwells so people didn't need to waste resources upgrading them.

Hope plugin gets fixed, its one of those little details that helps server be more stable and clean :)

15. @Wulf you missed the .prefab in the end of all entities names. Also change line 126 name = block.blockDefinition.fullName.Substring(39); to --> name = block.blockDefinition.fullName.Substring(29); Place that and will work just fine with your fix :p
    [== ⇓⇓⇓ Delete Config ⇓⇓⇓ ==]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
  16. Confirmed this works :)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks, rushed it out so I'm not surprised. I'll fix it up.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

19. SAme thing here still. Brand new config. Removed everything but foundation and foundation.triangle (don't want anything else decaying).

[TwigsDecay] TwigsDecay: Decayed 0 blocks (0 destroyed), 0 barricades (0 destroyed) and 0 ladders (0 destroyed)

:(

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please post your config and the upload the plugin you are using.