TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,905 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This replaces the Rust decay system. It doesn't do any checks for zones.

2. How to decay only the foundation?

3. I removed the old config file and updated, but Highwalls don't seem to be taking damage.
    under the Damage profile in the config do I need to add anything there?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you see them in the config?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444058935][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There's no way yet that I am aware of. You could try removing all except those from the config, but I'm not sure if that'd do what you want.

5. Wulf, they are listed under the Block section under the config. Under damage stone and wood have set values, wasn't sure if they were linked to that or needed to be added like ladders and barricades.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure, I haven't done much with the plugin since taking it over. I'll test when I can.

7. no problem, I placed a High External wall and over 4 hours it took 2 damage. Not sure if this decay (if decay even effects External Walls).

8. HI, will this plugin demoslih all buildings at my server if i install it? A few days ago i installed a plugin which should can able to build high buildings, but after install, all walls (no foundation) demolished at server! That was very bad -.-
    There are any particularities to know?

How can i config the decay of wall lower than zero dacay? (not stone=0 but stone=0.5) will 0.5 of dacay run?

sry for my bad english! I hope somebody can help me :)

9. @Wulf please change the removing method from entity.Die(); to entity.GetComponent<BaseEntity>().KillMessage(); its causing Remover Tool and few others to error stuff like this:
    'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'RemoverTool v3.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Thanks !

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Added it locally, thanks. :)

11. Hi.

I am trying to remove the delay before decay sets in, so that new building parts start decaying instantly.

More specifically I want the external stone walls to start decaying instantly like the twig pieces or campfires do, is this possible using your plugin?

12. I think this is broke all of my buildings are decaying twigs stone wood metal and armored please fix

13. Hey wulf, Im stuck on trying to get external walls to decay. Ive tried the below but they still don't seem to decay.

Code:
    {
      "blocks": [
        "foundation.prefab",
        "foundation.steps.prefab",
        "foundation.triangle.prefab",
        "wall.external.high",
        "wall.external.high.stone.prefab",
      ],
      "damage": {
    "wall.external.high":110,
        "High External Stone Wall":110,
        "Barricade": 1,
        "Ladder": 0,
        "Metal": 0,
        "Stone": 2,
        "TopTier": 0,
        "Twigs": 3,
        "Wood": 2
      },
      "messages": {
        "%GRADE% buildings decay by %DAMAGE% HP per %TIMESPAN% minutes.": "%GRADE% buildings decay by %DAMAGE% HP per %TIMESPAN% minutes.",
        "%GRADE% buildings do not decay.": "%GRADE% buildings do not decay.",
        "Barricade": "Barricade",
        "Ladder": "Ladder",
        "Metal": "Metal",
        "Stone": "Stone",
        "TopTier": "TopTier",
        "Twigs": "Twigs",
        "Wood": "Wood"
      },
      "timespan": 120
    }

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've never tested them, but they do not go under damage.

15. We need an update please since the Rust patch.

16. Whas not working for you Antisoma?

17. Not working.. No decay at all.

18. Eat

Eat

"Not working.. No decay at all."
    +1

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I won't be able to fix it until I have access to my computer. I did start a more generic plugin though, but not complete yet.

20. when will you have access?