TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,905 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. It's working now, but I used the one that Sp00ck posted. The one uploaded to the overview page generated a config without the .prefab at the end of all the components. I probably messed up and was using the old one, though.

[TwigsDecay] TwigsDecay: Decayed 9501 blocks (2 destroyed), 0 barricades (0 destroyed) and 0 ladders (0 destroyed)

I don't think ladders are decaying, though. I know there aren't 0 on my server currently :p

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ahh, I only half-read his post... just woke up. I'll get it right this time. ;)

I'm not sure about the ladders, not really familiar with those. I'll probably have to do some testing with it.

3. :D No worries! Thanks for your hard work.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

5. Ladders are working we tested all entities before uploading the fix with @Antec :p Check your configurations.

3:13 AM [Info] [TwigsDecay] TwigsDecay: Decayed 1270 blocks (11 destroyed), 0 barricades (0 destroyed) and 274 ladders (1 destroyed)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
  6. Thanks for the update!

7. Yep, looks good. Can you use fractions of a number? IE: 0.4 per 15 minutes on ladders, etc?

8. The timespan config is a timer for all the entities at once so yes you can have a fractions but the minutes you set there effects all objects at once because the plugin don't have separated timer for each one of them.

9. Hi, is it working for you?
    Dunno if its working on this version but i don't think.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439596301][/DOUBLEPOST]Ahh sorry, i don't saw than tick is in minute and not in seconds, work perfectly.

10. Odd. I tried 0.5 damage per 15 minutes for Wood, and wood isn't decaying. I set it to 1 and it *does* decay.

11. Use your head ;)
    do 1 HP for for 30 minutes, it will be the same result.
    This plugin is perfect when you understand it.

12. No, I made a typo.

I tried 0.5 per 1 minute to test it out, and wood was not decaying.

I made it 1 per 1 minute and it was decaying.

Thus, it was not decaying when I had it set to a fraction of a point, at least for me.

This was evidenced by stone being set to 1.2 (and decaying), and wood did not decay over the first 2 days of my wipe set at 0.4. Does it round up or down or something?

13. Argh.... this plugin need a update for high external walls.... Look this screen, my serveur is f*cking great wall of china xD

Attached Files:

14. I have this installed and armored buildings still decay

15. Is there away to add the new High Stone Walls to the decay list?

16. Add the ability to please only the foundation rot
    The conflict in the server console with the plugin R-Remover

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It covers all tiers available, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't.

Added them locally, and will put out a version for it shortly. You can add new items in your config manually anytime though. Oxide API for Rust

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

19. Seems to work ok now in the latest update

20. Can I ask, does it decay based on it's own timer. Or does it require the Rust timer to be expired first before starting to decay?

And would it decay in a zone where the decay is set to false?