TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,877 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. dcode submitted a new resource:

TwigsDecay - Slowly but steadily decays buildings made of twigs.

Read more about this resource...

2. Only 2 questions - will this plugin freeze my server like BetterLoot or not?

And second onw is, will this plugin increase Net.Sv.Cycle or naot? Thanks! :p

3. Alot of players keep twig pillars without upgrading them. is it possible to skip those in some sort of config setting?

4. Can decay all level of the construction? I need clean the building have no player live..Thx

5. Agreed. Being able to disable decay of pillars would be perfect.

6. I love this plugin. I cannot wait for the ability to set damage to each of the tiers.

7. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

8. If a person makes a twigs build and live in it, there will be the decay anyway? Or decay will happen only when the person does not get more in the house, as in Rust Legacy?

9. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

10. What about ladders And half blocks? People uses them to jump on the next floor...

11. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1427377721][/DOUBLEPOST]Go ahead, configure whatever you like ;)

12. is it possible to set more time like 1 Week before decay starts ? And how much damage did the decay on buildingspart?

13. Check config file

14. Thank you :)...its work fine but 1 question..what about ppl if there online ? is decay still workin on there building ?

15. Decay works regardless of any co-factors. It just decays once per timespan :)

16. Okay good job dude...

What do you think about for a admin command ingame like /dc twigs "5" and timespan /dc time "60" :D
    and for /help command for ppl see there is Decay

17. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

18. Great plugin, but makes Net.Sv.Cycle rly big... Removed...

19. Not sure what you are talking about and why you are flaming my plugins constantly, but if you want to reduce any load, change the values to work with a longer timespan.

20. I'm not blaming ur plugin :D

BetterLoot doesn't works for my server so I didn't use it. RustIO FF, RustIO Clans, RustIO - I love them.

About this plugin - rly cool, but after installing tooks a little freezes with error loggining:

[3/26/2015 7:49:22 PM] TimeWarning: Net.sv.Cycle took 1.14 seconds (1143ms)