TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,877 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

2. Hey, I want wood Barricades to decay, but when I set them to do so nothing happens because of the 0/100 health I'm guessing, I don't know what's up.

3. Code:
    [5/3/2015 4:36:48 PM] [Oxide] 4:36 PM [Info] TwigsDecay: Start health: 200
    What the hell is that... its spaming my log and Server is hard laggin
    I just want a Decay on Barricade and sending these to logs -.-*

4. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1430692202][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This was some leftover debug output I was using. Removed it now. If your server is lagging heavily, this is, however, most likely not the cause as the output happened like once every 288 minutes with the default config.

5. hmm okay look at this
    Code:
      ],
      "damage": {
        "Barricade": 0,
        "Metal": 0,
        "Stone": 3,
        "TopTier": 0,
        "Twigs": 6,
        "Wood": 50
      },
      "messages": {
        "%GRADE% buildings decay by %DAMAGE% HP per %TIMESPAN% minutes.": "%GRADE% buildings decay by %DAMAGE% HP per %TIMESPAN% minutes.",
        "%GRADE% buildings do not decay.": "%GRADE% buildings do not decay.",
        "Barricade": "Barricade",
        "Metal": "Metal",
        "Stone": "Stone",
        "TopTier": "TopTier",
        "Twigs": "Twigs",
        "Wood": "Wood"
      },
      "timespan": 300
    }
    so i can i set it up for Barricade if i only set a damage to them ?
    But it doenst work...I set it up yesterday with 351 Damage but barricade still there and get no damged by decay
    @dcode

6. I don't know for sure that Barricade damage is working properly, but I am sure that the plugin calls "Hurt" on them like for any other blocks. The config you posted contains "Barricade": 0 btw.

7. i know because server was laggy if i set it up to 351 Damge in 1 Minute to break whole Barricades on the Server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430776712,1430694305][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it possible for you to found out of the last Update for a House and Last Online ?
    I just want a decay like in Old Rust :>...

or like a ingame command if its possible last online for a play btw a house to delete the house

8. Please add ladders to this.

9. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

10. Removed old config, installed the new version, no options for ladders.

11. How to activate the Decay on Wooden Barricade.. i tried everything but it dont work on barricades

12. Afaik barricades do not show any health, but they become damaged and "should" break eventually.

13. They dont break dude :)... I set the Damage to 351 for the Wooden Barricade and set the timer to 1 Minute.. they dont break or disappear so something is worng

14. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1432325247][/DOUBLEPOST]They actually break, but damage seemed to be limited to max. 100 HP per call to #Hurt. Try again now :)

15. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

16. Twig foundations dont seem to decay at all.

17. yes me too, i see floor good, but not foundation.
    Since that, i have a lot of player who build twigs foundation everywhere on the map :(

Please can you solve it ?

18. Could u modify the plugin with an optional setting to only decay inactive structures, much like how it worked in legacy.

19. Hi dcode! Nice plugin! But help me pls, how i can setup plugin to remove all grade building blocks WHICH ARE OUTSIDE of cupboard range. Wich building blocks are inside of cupboard range will be protected from remove (decay)/ It option will be great to clean server from half-destroied buildings.

20. I agree with this. Decay currently targets all buildings, even buildings that are active. It would be cool if it was possible for the plugin to check if the house has been inactive for 48hours or 72hours (set in config file).