TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,877 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Good Job..u are God dude :D

2. [Oxide] 9:38 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'TwigsDecay' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 9:38 PM [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object:get_name ()
    at Oxide.Plugins.TwigsDecay.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

4. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

5. currently is there any decay in Rust? If yes what is the time limit for walls?
    I mean I would like to manage non-decay server and if there is no decay it self then no need to use this plugin isn't it?

6. Code:
    11:38 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'TwigsDecay' (NullReferenceException: )
    11:38 AM [Debug]  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object:get_name ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.TwigsDecay.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
  7. anyone please?

8. Update to the latest version and remember to delete the config file before you do that :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427478075][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There is no decay by default. This plugin adds this to Twigs buildings for example to reduce the entity count on servers, i.e. to prevent you from having to wipe because entity counts become too high.

9. Thanks for the add-on, dcode. Enjoy your work but I have one problem (with twigsdecay, clans, rust io (and from other devs)). The default json file is always empty. I am using Multiplay and their ClanForge web application, so I don't know if it's due to that. Do you post the default states of the json files anywhere? I dug around oxidemod.org and couldn't find them and the downloads are just the .cs/dll file. Thanks!

10. The blank json files is actually an issue with your host :( but I'm sure @dcode can provide you with the default contents of the json file :)

11. Have you tried deleting the config file and running oxide.reload SomePluginName afterwards, while the server is live? That should create a fresh default config.

12. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

13. Thanks for the replies Mughisi and dcode. I attempted to delete the file(s) but unfortunately I get an error from Multiplay's ClanForge stating I can't delete a required file. I did attempt the oxide.reload with the file there, but it didn't update the json.

I wish only one plugin acted this way, but it's a lot of them. I can't ask each developer to post the default configuration files for each of their plugins as that's be a pain in their arse. Glad it's just an issue with Multiplay; I'll contact them about it. Thank you for your time and keep up the awesome work (this is to many of you devs ...)!

14. I'll add the default configs to the overview pages of my plugins. TwigsDecay already has it :)

15. Most excellent! Thank you sir ... or ma'am!

16. Just to let you know: All my plugins now have their default configuration on the overview pages :)

17. One suggestion, add a option to allows twig decay only which are outside of cupboard range.

18. the time span is in minutes ? in my config its 288 timespan its seconds or mins ? and twig dmg is 1 so every 288mins/secs it will deal 1 dmg to every twig ?

19. Does ConstructionConfig break this? Since I installed it Decay is not working.

I have not touched the twig health in CC, only the other parts.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427906054,1427858444][/DOUBLEPOST]My bad, I didn't realize pillars were excluded. :p Man I was confused!

20. Hi. I recently installed this mod and have been unable to get it working. I had twig (now having 5 Health) at 1 Damage every 60 minutes, and wood having 1 Damage every 60 minutes as well. But I have been staring at the twig foundation I made for over an hour. I then switched it to 10 minutes so waiting would not be so painful, but still nothing. I used FileZilla to upload the mod to the folder server/streamline/oxide/plugins, but for some reason it still is not working. I messed around with the config for the oxide folder as well to make the settings I described above.
    I know decay is coming out soon but not soon enough for me. I really would like to figure this mod out.