TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,877 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Code:
    [6/12/2015 7:57:28 PM] [Oxide] 7:57 PM [Error] Error while compiling TwigsDecay.cs(77,17): error CS0103: The name `decay' does not exist in the current context
    [6/12/2015 7:58:21 PM] [Oxide] 7:58 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTerrainInitialized' on plugin 'Rust:IO for Oxide' (TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'server' from assembly 'Oxide.Ext.RustIO'.)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the attachment below. The RustIO one has nothing to do with this plugin.

Attached Files:

3. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

4. Hi dcode! Nice plugin! But help me pls, how i can setup plugin to remove all grade building blocks WHICH ARE OUTSIDE of cupboard range. Wich building blocks are inside of cupboard range will be protected from remove (decay)/ It option will be great to clean server from half-destroied buildings.

5. dcode I sent you some info in slack, there seems to still be a problem with the plugin.

6. Twig foundations are not decaying

7. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

8. it's still not decaying certain building parts...seems like some naming might have changed in Rust or something?

9. dcode updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1434141205][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try it with 1.5.5. If something still doesn't decay, please let me know what kind of blocks are affected.

10. It's working now! Thanks!

11. I've updated this plugin and reloaded the config and restarted my server, nothing that was placed before the update seems to be effected be decay.

EDIT: Nvm, thought I updated to 1.5.5 but didn't, everything works now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
  12. can someone help me fix this error log it pops up when I reload TwigsDecay.

[Oxide] 2:42 PM [Warning] Ignored obsolete game extension reference 'Oxide.Ext.Rust' in plugin 'TwigsDecay'
    [Oxide] 2:42 PM [Error] Plugin failed to compile: TwigsDecay (leaving previous version loaded)
    [Oxide] 2:42 PM [Error] TwigsDecay plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 2:42 PM [Error] TwigsDecay.cs(82,17): error CS0103: The name `decay' does not exist in the current context

13. Remember always check above posts bcs usually someone posts a fix like Wulf :) http://oxidemod.org/threads/twigsdecay.7399/page-5#post-98473

14. Would it be possible to class the barricades into different tiers like regular building blocks such as wooden/metal/top tiers?

15. Hey Dcode, will this plugin circumvent thre current bug where all foundations exposed to the outside take damage. Example. After the last update, any foundation that its on the exterior of a structure takes about 1 damage every 6 minutes.

16. I'm on the latest version, my server isn't doing that at all, strange.

17. It just started as of the last update, and I can't figure out why

18. I would like to see the mining.quarry decay overtime

19. How to disable this?

20. I've got ZoneManager and ive set this particular zone for nodecay since I obviously use TwigsDecay. However it still decays using this mod can you please fix this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437748060,1437567304][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you add the wall.external.high