PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 688 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. The solution is that every items can't be owned by a group in particular

2. Hi all, I have almost completed the initial migration to the new Menu Gui, Players and Admins now have a introduction menu and Players can see their character info and set their status.
    If you would like to try this then pop onto my server and type /pvx, only "Welcome" and "Character" work at this time.
    Server: 119.252.191.229:28045
    Regards

Alpha

3. Hi All, Just another update, I have not finished the main parts of the GUI and will upload that to my supporters for feedback.
    While that is being tested I will now start working on fixing the Config and damage issues, I will also take this opportunity to add the ability for a cooldown change for server who do not want a ticket system. Again if you would like to check out the recent changes I am making please visit my server, IP address in the above post.

4. Hello,
    I have difficulty registering as an admin. I need help please.
    I have under Permission: string [] Permissionarray = {"PvXSelector.admin", "765611 ............"}; Entered tested with steam id and ingame name at rust. I can not register as admin or find it not where I enter this correctly.
    In addition I get when I / pvx select enter this message in the server console:

[Oxide] 00:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'PvXChatCmd' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.5' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 00:50 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.selectFunction (.BasePlayer _player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.PvXChatCmd (.BasePlayer _player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I would be glad if someone there can help me. Also gladly in German language if someone speaks German.

Thank you very much
    Marburger

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  5. Please never change this, Please never use that.
    Please type the following in rust:
    oxide.grant user marburger pvxselector.admin or oxide.grant urder 765611....... pvxselector.admin

6. So I do not have anything under notepad ++ that I am admin and edit tikets the player ??

Marburger

7. How long have you owned a Rust server for?

8. Since yesterday exactly to say, but has just worked have entered their code in console. . Now it works .

Thank you :)

9. Rust Updates
    Hello, since the rust and server updates, the plugin is no longer. Will there be an update soon?

10. please provider error messages and check that oxide is installed correctly.
    As I am at work I will not be able to update for another 6 hours

11. Hello, when a player fire a fire rocketn if the fire touch a structure the console is spammed. Can you update the plugin for remove this spam ?

(20:16:51) | [Oxide] 20:16 [Info] [PvXSelector] Calling FvB
    (20:16:52) | [Oxide] 20:16 [Info] [PvXSelector] Calling FvB
    (20:16:53) | [Oxide] 20:16 [Info] [PvXSelector] Calling FvB
    (20:16:54) | [Oxide] 20:16 [Info] [PvXSelector] Calling FvB
    (20:16:55) | [Oxide] 20:16 [Info] [PvXSelector] Calling FvB
    (20:16:55) | [Oxide] 20:16 [Info] [PvXSelector] Calling FvB

12. Hi there, this is just a debug message I forgot to comment out.

13. why does it keep saying missperm when i try to change something as i am admin

14. When you try to do that action does it work or not?

15. It does not work mate when you go to do a /pvx change that works but then when i put a /pvx admin accept [#] it just says missperm

16. How long have you been hosting a rust oxide server?

17. Over 2 weeks now

18. What did you type to give yourself admin rights on my mod? Have you made any alterations to my mod?

19. Hi nope iv made no alteration at all all iv done is downloaded it and moved it to my oxide pluggins folder mate and restarted the server