PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 688 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Thank for information's can't wait for try the new version ^^ i can't donate too i'm poor old man the only contrib i can do is report problems :/

Regard

2. Patreon Test version Updated:
    Errors fixed, Heli settings added, Turret targeting settings added, possible fix for selector gui added.
    I will work on finishing some important configs and if no bugs I will update Oxide.

3. can anyone tell me how to accept a ticket i write /pvx admin accept 1
    and nothing happens i have 5 tickets and i cant switch anyone of them

4. type /pvx admin list, the tickets may have different numbers, and it does not automatically shift them down

5. I know the list part but what do I type to accept the tickets

6. if it says:
    4 Alphwar
    then type /pvx admin accept 4

7. I've done that and it doesn't seam to work
    That's why I was wondering if there's a different way to type it out

8. That is the only way.
    The only reason that wouldnt work is if there was a corruption of the link database and the ticket system.
    the only way to confirm that is to open the datafile and look at each ticket and confirm its ID number, If this does not match the Link info stored in the same file then that is why it is not working.
    Also just to confirm what version you are using, and if you updated did you reset the data file?

9. I will update it again once I get home and delete the old files and see if it works and keep you posted thanks for the help man

10. No Problem, If the issue remains let me know

11. Hello all, I have now released a PreRelease version of PvX on Patreon, here is the summary of its changes:
    • Rewritten settings file
    • Complete overhaul on damage system
    • Overhaul on Turret/Heli targeting system
    • A few bug fixes
    To anyone who follows me on Patreon or would like to support me I look forward to hearing your feedback, If no bugs are introduced in the new version of rust then I expect to have this version released to oxide Sunday night NZ time.
    Follow me at: Alvin is creating Scripts/Mods/Code and more | Patreon

12. Hi all, just an update.
    I have had 2 delay the patch as I am unable to update my test server, this means I am unable to run the latest modifications to my mod.
    I am currently looking at what I can do regards to Fire, Napalm and explosive damages but have been unable to do anything as I am unable to test.
    I hope to confirm these settings in the following 2-3 days.

Regards
    Alpha

13. Hi! is there a way to turn off the ticket system or to auto accept the incoming tickets? because it is a pain in the butt to review/accept or decline them all the time.

14. did you set the pve players to say pvx:you are attacking a god? when you try and attack there base or them or do i have a hacker on my server?

15. Currently no, I am looking at adding a cooldown system for creating a ticket to reduce spam, at that time I could look at making admin approval optional, else at this time someone could make a macro on there mouse/keyboard and have god
    There is a check for when you are attacking a god or are a god, the bellow is the default looks like I made a copy paste mistake:
    Code:
                {"TargisGod", "You are attacking a god" },
                {"YouisGod", "You are attacking a god" },
    Feel free to change the YouisGod to something more appropriate, that should fix your issue.

Cheers

16. Alphawar updated PvX Selector with a new update entry:

17. Hi, happy to use this version strongly better than the old, I'm back to you to ask it seem all fine with Xp multiplier this time :) I like you config file too where we can manage all vs to vs great job !. But I see I been have a ticket accept problem where i must clean ticket in file manually cause if i can explain the issue in my nice english, someone put a ticket and i accept it like normal proceed. I go in file to see if it's good validate it's ok for that, but the request was recurrent and in HUD the open ticket persist and the ticket request too the chat answer say it's accepted like normal. That why I say you I must do the clean in file after that but all is fine at time without this problem. Another little thing I see is when you are pve to hit a buildstructure the message seem not display all time when you hit a pve and or pvp. When you are pvp, the message seem ok.
    Thank a lots my best regard.

18. hi at start loading server,

[Error] Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

[Oxide] 21:41 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.addPlayer (.BasePlayer _player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.isPvE (UInt64 _playerID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.TurretTargetPlayer (.BasePlayer _target, .AutoTurret _attacker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.CanBeTargeted (.BaseCombatEntity _target, UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour turret) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

regard

19. At this time I do not know what is causing this issue, once I know I will patch it
    Please note there are 3 locations that the store ticket details:
    1. In Player Data each player has a ticket:true/false, this should only be true if they have a ticket.
    2. In Ticket Data you have the ticket file for each player that has submitted one.
    3. In Ticket Data there is a link data file at the bottom of the file, this only contains a SteamID and a number.
    If their is a data in the Link file then the game will think that the player has a ticket even if you deleted the actual ticket.
    I will be fixing this issue when I release my GUI, my GUI will include a few debug options for admins to run a clean cycle on the data file, this will not be run automatically as that could slow servers down.
    If you would like to see a sneak peak of my GUI please check out this post: What lays ahead | Alvin on Patreon