PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 688 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. PvX currently not compiling after this update.

2. what error are you getting?, have you set the xp function to false?

3. This is the error here Alpha.
    (09:58:34) | [Oxide] 12:58 [Error] PvXselector plugin failed to compile!

(09:58:34) | [Oxide] 12:58 [Error] PvXselector.cs(1884,50): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `xp' and no extension method `xp' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

I have the Xp function on false as well.

4. Yeah cause facepunch remove XPsystem ^^

[Error] Error while compiling PvXselector.cs(1884,50): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `xp' and no extension method `xp' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

so sad

5. Alphawar updated PvX Selector with a new update entry:

6. Thanks Alphawar! :)

7. @Saytek Normaly hide ticket screen is linked with permission group you have added, meaning if the group or player have not the permission it cannot see the screen ticket if i'm right.

Just a question Alpha is your version of CraftingControler continue to be active with xpsystem removed or can we replace it by the official version?
    Thank ALPHA !! for this fast resolve ;) i try it in few moment :p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  8. As per Fingerdu26 this is only seen my any admin with the permission, Please check your permissions if others are able to see it as this means they have admin rights.

Thanks for the help
    Yes you can now use the official version of the mod as xp is no longer needed, I will go and delete that custom file.

9. Hello, no exist language file for the admin GUI ?

10. I set up an HumanNPC on my server and when people shoot npc and it tries to defend itself I am getting this error.
    I have NPC to be able to kill both PVP and PVE
    [Oxide] 15:30 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 15:30 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.PlayerVPlayer (.BasePlayer _victim, .BasePlayer _attacker, .HitInfo _hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity _target, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. Sorry, at this time I have only hard coded it, If I find a patch for the NPC error I will add that to it, as I am currently working on a GUI overhaul to the mod.
    I will look into what is causing the error.

12. Hi today i found a problem there:

"05: PvE Loot PvE": true,

then Pve is not lootable :/ i been try to reverse to false but was the same issue

13. Indeed, and for me PvE can't loot PvP !

14. I updated this, made the UI of a couple things way nicer, would love for you to release this as an update, please contact me @Dev and I will send it to you. (Skype: dean.james.reynolds)

15. I also fixed these options (as tested):
    "05: PvE Loot PvE":
    "06: PvE Loot PvP":
    "07: PvP Loot PvE":
    "08: PvP Loot PvP":
    "09: PvE Use PvPDoor":
    "10: PvP Use PvEDoor":
    "01: HeliTargetPvE":
    "04: HeliDamagePvE":
    "07: HeliDamagePvEStruct":
    "10: HeliDamageByPvE":

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2016
  16. I could also add that turrets will not target animals as well. It seems plugin been messed up since component update for me.

17. Thank you for updating me on that, I currently only have one more major component to add to the new GUI and I will then look at patching these issues

18. Hi All,
    I want some feedback on the player panel, please visit the link below, check out the link below, have a look at the picture and feel free to let me know.
    I need your feedback | Alvin on Patreon

Thanks

19. All my players can't touch items, items are considered like "NA"