PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 688 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. You doesn't answer the first question, how did you grant admin rights for my mod?

2. I havent mate

3. Please follow the instructions to grant permission: oxide.grant user name/userid pvxselector.admin

4. Ok then will do thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481177978][/DOUBLEPOST]

Where would i have to put this in to to get it to work mate thanks sam

5. how do accept the tickets in my server as iv got 2 but cant accept them to change them

6. Hello, I have an error when I want to accept a pvx ticket for change the gamemode :

(21:43:42) | [Oxide] 21:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'PvXChatCmd' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:43:42) | [Oxide] 21:43 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.ticketAccept (.BasePlayer _admin, Int32 _ticketID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.adminFunction (.BasePlayer _player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.PvXChatCmd (.BasePlayer _player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:43:51) | [Oxide] 21:43 [Info] [PvXSelector] Ticket#: 1, User: john hades

7. What did you type to generate that error?

8. /pvx admin accept 1
    for accept this ticket : [Info] [PvXSelector] Ticket#: 1, User: john hades

But when I accept this ticket, it stay doesn't acccepted

9. That means that there is a break in the file, if you look at ticket data there will not be any tickets, but the link info will have that info.
    Also the players data might still say they have a ticket.
    This is a rare timing bug when the mod saves data, when I rework the ticket system that issue will be resolved.

10. Hello, there is big bug ! When the plugin is not installed, all items who are created and picked up can't be used by PvE and PvP groups when the plugin is installed after that. Items are considered group N/A. Can you update the plugin for resolve this problem ? :/

11. This would only happen because the mod checks the "Owners" state, if the player has not picked eg is NA then it will not let anyone but them pick.

12. Yeah indeed, buy how to delete the owners config of items ?

13. Possible a solution is when an admin is in "Admin Mode" they can try and pick the item up, as they will drop it again it should loose its owner info.
    This means the next person to pick it up will own it.

14. I already tested that. I can take item beacause I am ownerid but in admin mode don't work. And the item is owned by the first player took it.. :/

15. Hello, I have the same problem that the mod plugin does not work, so I had asked for updates. My provider GPortal Game Hoster, said it is not due to Oxide but think it is not compatible with updates, but this can have many causes. That's why I wanted to ask again, if it can be at PVX Mod? Because all plugins I've also from other here since the big update no longer work, for example, Backpack does not work with me any more.

16. [Oxide] 05:42 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 05:42 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.PlayerVPlayer (.BasePlayer _victim, .BasePlayer _attacker, .HitInfo _hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity _target, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Any change you would know who was shooting what?

18. I am unsure why for you my mod would break your system, I have no issues on Halcuro running latest version of Rust, Oxide and PvX

19. NPC was shooting a player and Player was shooting NPC