Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,150 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. This is the Result:
    Code:
    6:26 AM [Info] Unloaded plugin Prod v2.1.0 by Reneb
    6:26 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Prod v2.1.0 by Reneb
    6:26 AM [Debug] ExType: NullReferenceException
    6:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Prod' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    6:26 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Prod.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. hello

getting below error with latest oxide 434;
    [3/11/2015 7:27:05 PM] [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Prod' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

3. I think you guys should to restart your server. Did you tried to do it?
    Also delete from <sv_root>\RustDedicated_Data\Managed\ next files: Mono.CSharp.dll (it is unused with the latest Oxide version), mono-2.0.dll and CSharpCompiler.exe (both files are moved to another directory).
    SOURCE

4. ofcourse we restart the server - that error giving on boot up

Also I dont think we need to delete any dll file from server bc there is no any other error otherthan prod which means that; plugin need to be fixed that's all

Ps: by the way pluging giving error on startup but at the same time working properly therefore, I dont care this error a lot

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The main factor is that the .exe and mono DLL are in the root directory. It actually doesn't matter if those files are removed from that folder, they aren't used in that location anymore.

You'll need to wait for a plugin, as this plugin hasn't been updated for the recent Rust changes yet.

6. It will be updated soon, just need to take care of the dependencies of this plugin first or updating this one won't matter much.

7. Error from last update rust,
    Code:
    [3/14/2015 6:43:32 PM] [Oxide] 6:43 PM [Info] C:\Rust Server\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\server\sgamingcommunity\oxide\plugins\Prod.cs(88,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Prod.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\Rust Server\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    C:\Rust Server\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\server\sgamingcommunity\oxide\plugins\Prod.cs(159,109): error CS1061: Type `SleepingBag' does not contain a definition for `deployerUserName' and no extension method `deployerUserName' of type `SleepingBag' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    C:\Rust Server\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
  8. Use this: http://oxidemod.org/threads/prod-who-owns.5848/page-4#post-71589
    It will display an error but it should work anyway.

9. like my question forum: http://oxidemod.org/threads/who-owns-house-cupboard.7265/
    and the version for http://oxidemod.org/resources/r-remover-tool.651/update?update=3606 do not contain /prod command :/
    here what i get as return:
    Code:
    \Prod.cs(88,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Prod.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    Prod.cs(159,109): error CS1061: Type `SleepingBag' does not contain a definition for `deployerUserName' and no extension method `deployerUserName' of type `SleepingBag' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Regard

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
  10. Use this one for now until I get the time to update all dependencies and this plugin: http://oxidemod.org/threads/prod-who-owns.5848/page-4#post-71589

11. Thank i already see that and take :)

12. Loaded latest version of Oxide on test server and getting the following error from plugin:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:38 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Prod v2.1.0 by Reneb
    [Oxide] 12:38 PM [Debug] ExType: NullReferenceException
    [Oxide] 12:38 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Prod' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:38 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.Prod.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. It still works. Just ignore this error.

14. Just installed the new Prod. This is what I am getting...
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:30 AM [Info] Prod plugin failed to compile! Exit code: 1
    [Oxide] 10:30 AM [Info] Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 1 warnings
    [Oxide] 10:30 AM [Info] C:\TCAFiles\Users\redbeard\6363\server\myserver\oxide\plugins\Prod.cs(88,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Prod.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\TCAFiles\Users\redbeard\6363\RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    C:\TCAFiles\Users\redbeard\6363\server\myserver\oxide\plugins\Prod.cs(159,109): error CS1061: Type `SleepingBag' does not contain a definition for `deployerUserName' and no extension method `deployerUserName' of type `SleepingBag' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    C:\TCAFiles\Users\redbeard\6363\RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

http://oxidemod.org/threads/prod-who-owns.5848/page-4#post-71589 ?

16. i used this one and become this Error :
    Code:
    11:29 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Prod' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    11:29 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Prod.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    11:29 PM [Warning] Clock is 116.68 seconds late! Timers have been delayed. Maybe the server froze for a long time.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you test if it still functioned?

18. the command works, but i have still this error in my log ?

19. That error should be safe to ignore for now. It's pretty much harmless :)

20. Mughisi updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

Few changes