Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,150 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. prod no work unknown command

2. yeah the plugin seems to have trouble compiling since the update

3. oxide.load Prod
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:12 AM [Info] Plugin is already being loaded: Prod
    [Oxide] 9:12 AM [Error] NullReferenceException while calling cmdLoad: (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 9:12 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Rust.Plugins.RustCore.cmdLoad (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
  4. please update for the new rust update

5. Temporary fix.

Attached Files:

• Prod.cs
      File size:
      12.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
  6. thank you Chilli

7. Code:
    [Info] D:\TCAFiles\Users\SteveH\3623\server\Streamline\oxide\plugins\Prod.cs(88,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Prod.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    D:\TCAFiles\Users\SteveH\3623\RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    D:\TCAFiles\Users\SteveH\3623\server\Streamline\oxide\plugins\Prod.cs(159,109): error CS1061: Type `SleepingBag' does not contain a definition for `deployerUserName' and no extension method `deployerUserName' of type `SleepingBag' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. Wish this plugin would be updated. This has to be one of the admins favorites.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you try the attachment a couple posts above your posts? http://oxidemod.org/threads/prod-who-owns.5848/page-4#post-70291

10. wow, I didnt see it. Thanks for pointing it out to me

11. only shows steam IDs now not names ;/

12. I just fixed sleeping bags owners. Class inheritance was changed. Have no idea how to get name if player is offline.

13. Deadplayers list should give you names, not just IDs (you'll only get ID's if the player is dead otherwise) but I think the deadplayers list plugin is not updated in a while (?)

14. I already thought about it but:
    Now I have one idea and I will try to fix the issue.

UPD: I misunderstood the quote above. One more idea :)

UPD1: Fixed names of the offline/dead sleeping bags owners.
    Thanks to @Owen153 for the hint.

Attached Files:

• Prod.cs
      File size:
      13 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
  15. Both plugins works fine for me with the latest update.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. i have an Error in /Release/server/my_server_identity/Log.Error.txt
    Code:
    [3/10/2015 6:13:56 AM] [Oxide] 6:13 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Prod' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    and in Log.Log.txt

Code:
    [3/10/2015 6:13:56 AM] [Oxide] 6:13 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Prod.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you try this? http://oxidemod.org/threads/prod-who-owns.5848/page-4#post-71589