Prod (Who Owns)

Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,150 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. ty for update

2. Now sleeping bags owners are not displaying.

3. CHR

CHR

Should i also install this deadplayer Thing? Cuz i normally never used it. Ty for Infos.

4. deadplayer is to complete all the logs.
    Server keeps:
    Online Players
    Sleeping Players (Offline & Online)

but NOT the Dead Disconnected Players
    so deadPlayerList is there to keep logs of those dead disconnected players to complete the full list of players.

5. Mughisi updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

Sleepingbag fix

6. CHR

CHR

TY so I should use it as well. Does it require a serv restarz?

7. The DeadPlayersList plugin can be added and from that point on it will just save every dead player in the list. So it is possible that you'll still get unknown player sometimes but it should be a lot less.

8. Mughisi,

Thanks for this plugin which is perfect asisstance for ADMINS even for players

Are you able to modify this plug for show last usage as well? then ADMIN can easily remove inactive houses(it will be perfect if the plugin handle to remove structure after xxdays as well but I am sure that you will not prefer it by auto)

There was plugin in legacy for last used info but it shouldn't be worked basis owner of house because owner of house may share this house with his friend. It should be worked basis last opening closing time of doors and better to give option in config file for usage by ADMIN and or all players too

I mean, additional to owner of building If the plugin show last usage time (i.e. 30min ago and or 3hrs ago and or 1 week ago) it will be perfect.

Since the plugin capable to work with building owners and dead player plugin I think it's not impossible

what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
  9. Would it be possible to show the day and time the player last logged in along with the name when prodding?

10. been gettin this error spammed in my log file not sure why prod still seems to be working but on some houses it does not i am using latest version of prod and deadplayerslist
    Code:
    r] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatProd' on plugin 'Prod' (FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.)
    9:30 AM [Debug]   at System.String.ParseFormatSpecifier (System.String str, System.Int32& ptr, System.Int32& n, System.Int32& width, System.Boolean& left_align, System.String& format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.PrintToChat (.BasePlayer player, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.SendReply (.BasePlayer player, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Prod.SendBasePlayerFind (.BasePlayer player, UInt64 ownerid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Prod.GetBuildingblockOwner (.BasePlayer player, .BuildingBlock block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Prod.cmdChatProd (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
  11. I think owner of the block that you prodding has quotes in the name.

12. Haven't checked all the code yet, I've just been fixing/changing things that were broken so far so I'll have a look at that.

13. players with quotes, < > and some other signs can fuck the plugins, but nearly all plugins are affected by those

14. I just added this plugin two days ago, but cannot get it to work. I have the Building Owner's plugin....when I type /prod it just tells me that it can't find the owner. I have to be doing something wrong... plz help. Thanks

15. If the structure was constructed before the BuildingOwner plugin was in place the plugin has no data on who owns the specific block. Best way to test it is to put a foundation down and prod that, if it still says it can't find the owner then we need to look into this further.

16. can you add prod for sign on my server i find a nazi symbol :/ and i wont to ban the user but i cant

17. Does this plugin make it so admins can build without the permission of tool cabinets?

18. i set my authlevel to 0 but players still cant use the command. what should my authlevel be for them to use this?