Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,149 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

R-Prod - Get owners of deployables and building structures

Read more about this resource...

2. Reneb updated R-Prod with a new update entry:

initial fix

3. Scratch this! - Think I found my problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  4. Code:
    if(it.Current.collider:GetComponentInParent(global.DeployedItem._type)) then
    This construct is no longer validating true in latest version. Prod is broken as well.

5. yes lol

6. So you update to new version?o_O

7. Reneb updated R-Prod with a new update entry:

update for new version

8. I posted over on your Building Owners plugin, but I'll post here too. I'm having an issue where, if someone raids my base and builds something connected to it, when I go to /prod the parts they built, they show up as my parts. And since garry took away our nametags, I literally have no way of knowing who placed the building part against my base. Maybe one of the plugins would change a little to allow me to see this information~

9. Reneb updated R-Prod with a new update entry:

prod Tool Cupboard & no more BuildingOwners dependency

10. Reneb updated R-Prod with a new update entry:

added deployable items owner

11. getting this in the console now

[Error] r-prod: [string "deadPlayerList.lua"]:69: bad argument #2 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. [string "deadPlayerList.lua"]:69
    any way, download the last deadPlayerList.lua plugin cause this was fixed.

13. Lately when I use this instead of a name it gives me the steam id # You know why it would do this?

14. didn't understand what you said :x

15. When I use /prod it doesn't tell me the owner of the buildings name like "The owner of this building is MeatCircus" every time, sometimes it just tells me the steam ID number like "The owner of this building is 76561197962402383"

16. Well i have no idea ... Something seems broken ... Only thing i see for you is shirting down your server, wiping all data files and restarting your server

17. Players still use prod even though I set it so they can't
    {
    "ProdForModerators": true,
    "ProdForPlayers": false
    }

18. Error from my part, pût everything to false

19. I still get steam id #'s instead of names when using this about 1/2 the time, and I've wiped and totally reinstalled everything at least 10 times since the 1st time I mentioned this.