Pets

Do you want a pet? This plugin is for you!

Total Downloads: 12,219 - First Release: Mar 22, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

4.63636/5, 44 likes
  1. now it should be fixed

2. thanx!

3. did you update it again after the update a few moments ago?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428233077][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks the issue with wiping has been fixed, how do i access my pets inventory? i use the use key but nothing happens except toggling follow

4. You need to get closer to pet.

5. Im as close as i can get, ill try crouching
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428235129][/DOUBLEPOST]hmm so i press use then open my inventory to use it, i just assume it would be like opening a box

6. It should open inventory automatically.
    For me it works with this distance.

7. Hmm not sure then i got it working though so its not a big deal

8. You need to find NPC then tame him, but u also can spawn npc with Build plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  9. Would be nice if you could add another cmd that lets permitted user to set the animal in godmode.
    Useful if you are making NPC town and have some animals showing off.

Also what about being able to command multiple animals? Would love the idea of players being able to
    for their own chicken army and dominate the world like that.

10. It will be added later, now im working on Pet and Pet's invenory save.

11. with which I command element or the dome?

12. Grrrrr..... It was your fault bombardir :mad:

13. im having issue Feeding my bear i click on the Dead NPC but bear just moves to it ... how do i make it feed

14. Your bear is hungry or not ?

15. says so

16. set "/pet draw" to ON if you are an admin and then press E on the Dead NPC and tell me what arrow does it shows "cyan:move, red:attack, yellow:eat"

17. It's Rust problem. Dead Npc object on the server is located next to a fallen model (drawn on the client ), so you need to press close to this model .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428320584][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Maybe, but as i wrote in Overview - 'It's Beta, so there can bugs now!'

18. I was able to tame a bear and had it attack another bear, but I can't access its inventory (I've stood almost on top of it and pressed E to no avail) or get it to feed. I "use" the dead animal and my pet runs to it but then just stands there doing nothing (all I ever see is the cyan arrow. Can't get yellow arrow).

19. [DOUBLEPOST=1428326559][/DOUBLEPOST]
    To open inventory you need to get closer.