Pets

Do you want a pet? This plugin is for you!

Total Downloads: 12,219 - First Release: Mar 22, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

4.63636/5, 44 likes
  1. They regenerate health when they have full hungry or thirst.

2. Having a pet and trying to do other things is a pain in the butt as everything is "use" button dependent. A solution should be sought out so you can have a pet and open crates, doors and other things that require the "use" function.

3. Yes i know this problem, will try to fix it in next version

4. Ya but it is rather funny when you're looting and airdrop and your boar is beating the hell out of it at the same time lol

5. My dream, another idea : Ride my babyaest and press E for move.

BEBETE.jpg

6. Bombardir updated NPC Controller with a new update entry:

Major update, plugin rename, pet's inventories!

7. O M G THIS COULD BE AN AWESOME IDEA XD
    like Mount pets XD
    you think you can do it Bombardir :p?

8. I can, but it will be laggy :c

9. why would it be?

10. Position of pet is update faster than its model in the world )
    So the rider flies ahead )

11. yeah nm XD ofc it would be laggy XD you would need to set players position all the time and stuff ...
    nm ^^ didnt think about it before :p

12. Sad we will never do road race on bears :confused:. No bears thug life

13. if you set a bear to sleep, how do you wake it up? doing /pet sleep didnt have an effect

14. which is the command to create a npc?

15. hmm do specific animals have inventories? or are some functions broken atm?

16. this plugin will break preserve your map and then restart you get wipe. can check and see an error: activate /pet and f1 - server.save

17. Is this what wiped my map? I know there was no update last week but my map was wiped :/

18. Yes, i can be possible (problem with pets inventories), i will fix it now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428231047][/DOUBLEPOST]You can return to 0.0.8 version or wait

19. Bombardir updated Pets with a new update entry:

Fix

20. It seems that with Pets installed if you restart your server it wipes it :(