Pets

Do you want a pet? This plugin is for you!

Total Downloads: 12,219 - First Release: Mar 22, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

4.63636/5, 44 likes
  1. Oh... Okay, thanks!

2. Bombardir updated NPC Controller with a new update entry:

Metabolism. optimization...

3. Excellent!!! Very tkx!!!

4. hey ! thx for that ! any ways to control npc from human npc ?

5. can you make it so we an adjust the npc speed? some times when you get them they wont run.....

also can you do the way points and attack radius? so we can have guard dogs or chickens

6. Firstly I need to teach pets how to walk on stones and buildings , also bypass them .

7. hi, yes me again!
    How to show animals?

8. Some suggestions:
    • Animal Hostile - attack everyone except the owner.
    • Watch Animal (guard) - when he stopped, attack enemies.
    • Not attack friends - when is on the watch (guard), set friends not to attack.

9. if you are going to team with Hunt RPG on this can we have a way to up the health/armor of the animals they are quite squishy. also naming pets?

10. We can change Health\Damage\Move Speed\Attack Speed. But now i need to do AI

11. Man, can you add a plugin function to release all the pets?
    Right now if you lost your permission but you still have a pet you cant free it.
    Thanks in advance!

12. Can use /pet free

13. Yeah, what I mean is, my rpg plugin might revoke all the rpg players permissions of taming, but, if they had a pet at the moment, he cant use that anymore. I want to be able to do that by calling a function in this plugin.
    It can be a function to release a specific player pet, or all of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  14. Oh... Agree... Haha :p

15. Bombardir updated NPC Controller with a new update entry:

Sleep, Draw system, Move system and more...

[DOUBLEPOST=1427661336][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will add API for others plugins later

16. Bombadir, one minor issue... using oxide permissions I'm only giving access to this plugin to my VIP players... but they quickly discover you can make your tame bear stand by a base wall and jump on him to climb onto a 1 story roof.... negating a cupboard. Could the animals be no coliding with players do you think?

17. Im not too familiar with the coding in Rust or Unity Engine but would it be possible to change the button used for taking control and commanding your critter? The use button is very familiar and is used for everything and the ppl Ive let try it out have said its getting in the way of other actions.

Aside from that, its awesome and Im thinking of having animal fights in my server even though I do not support this in life. Its just fun to see them fighting.