Pets

Do you want a pet? This plugin is for you!

Total Downloads: 12,218 - First Release: Mar 22, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

4.63636/5, 44 likes

1. I get this also and it spams indefinitely and rapidly. I had to uninstall cause of this. The l=plugin works but my logs would be unbearable to search through should I need to find anything else.

2. Hey is there an update to the coding so the animal doesn't attack its Tamer ?

3. the plugin is great only thing the pet attacks its owner!, how do fix that??

4. It's an unmaintained plugin.
    I might work on this once I get Hunt all situated.

5. Any chance someone could take over this plugin? What was happening on my server side was a huge server.fps drop, I had no chance but to disable Pets for now. But players love them, would be great to get the plugin back.

6. I’ve been thinking about it, but with how it is, there’s probably a lot to repair.
    I’ll try to make a few changes on my test server then take it over if it works.

7. It doesn't seem to work anymore. Whenever I try to load/reload I get this.
    Code:
     Error while compiling: Pets.cs(425,45): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `end-of-file'

8. This plugin is essentially dead.
    I may pick it up in the future to add support back into Hunt, but as for now.
    I don't think it'll be worked on any time soon.

9. I figured as much from what I read. Just figured I'd post what I ran into for the sake of "logging" it.

10. Ah okay.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is an error with your file, not with the plugin. That can happen depending on your upload settings to your host.

12. Okay. I tried downloading the file several times because the error seemed like it was saying there was something wrong with the file. Everything else I've uploaded today worked. Had to do a lot of updates since yesterday :) I'll try relaunching the FTP application and see if that works.

Edit: Relaunching the FTP worked. Turning it off and on again solved the problem :D

13. k1lly0u updated Pets with a new update entry:

14. How do I make this work properly with the "Tamer" feature on HuntRPG?

15. The plugin will need to be updated.

16. It would be so cool to be able to control one of the AI bot Scientists like this.