Pets

Do you want a pet? This plugin is for you!

Total Downloads: 12,219 - First Release: Mar 22, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

4.63636/5, 44 likes
  1. i can only use Rust's buttons (inventory, chat, movement, use, attack, slot1, slot2), i will add configurable button later

2. Bombardir updated NPC Controller with a new update entry:

Metabolism, Pet info, AI+

3. When i do /pet front of bear, i have this message (for all commands)
    MESSAGE.jpg

4. This plugin uses Permissions, check overview and permissions tutorial.

5. I am must to enable permission for me??
    And if i want enable permission for all the server i'm must to enable permission with command for each player?

Can you do a line in config file, (exemple) : author level NPC : 2 (and we do 0 for all players, 2 for admins) ??

:eek:

6. Set UsePermissions: false in config

7. Ahhh don't saw, thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427897987,1427843726][/DOUBLEPOST]Not working for players.
    They can enable pet mod, but can't use E for take beast.

8. Mb they need to get closer? You can change max distance(default: 10m) for taming in cfg.

9. No, i did tank with godmode for 2 players, they can't, they were just beside the beast. And its working for admins.

10. If the animal has tamed , the other player can not tame hin (owner need to release the pet /pet free).
    What plugin prints to them in chat? (No permission, distance...) If nothing, then they use plugin incorrectly.

11. I removed permission like you said, and i spawned bear with Build plugin (/animal bear) bear is not tamed.

12. Without permissions plugin will allow all commands for all players, so if admins can do it, then players can do it too. Did u reload the plugin?

13. Yes, i restarted server since yesterday night, and its working for me and my friend (2nd admin).

14. What plugin prints to them in chat?

15. Sorry my english is bad, i don't understand your question?

16. What players see in the chat? (when they try to tame beast)

17. Ahhhhh sorry..... I just have stupid players.... Its perfectly working

18. np ;)

19. Was gonna say... I have it working for all players on my server and they're loving it. It's funny how some of them talk to their pet in chat like it's a real pet, lol.

20. Would be perfect if pet remember you after restart server. And heal pets when they're died, with a coast of ressource for heal them. but its just an idea !