FauxAdmin

Allows Authorized players use of admin noclip and have Green chat name.

Total Downloads: 5,895 - First Release: May 26, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 12, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. I know this was asked before but is it possible to make it so I can disable admins from using godmode? I prefer them to use the GODMODE plugin. Thanks.

2. Not directly NO, with the update a little while back, server cannot send client settings commands like turn godmode off for the player.

But, it is possible to tell if player has godmode on, and is a fauxadmin.
    Which then we can give them warnings or something, maybe even kick them if they don't disable it in a timely manner.
    Not sure which would be a better idea. lol just some thought.

3. When i try to grant this permission it says it doesn't exist? I've granted people these permissions before with no problem but now for some reason its not working.

I have the plugin installed like any other plugin and its loaded successfully and everything.

[​IMG]
    Gyazo - 7e76ad4560db59366a1574dbab8b0701.png

4. have you tried deleting config and reloading plugin or have you tried restarting server ?

5. Yes i have tried both

6. A note to everyone, make sure you update to yesterdays server update.

Antihack was acting very weird since Thursdays update and could cause random player kick/bans when fauxadmins where flying, or doing something while flying like shooting and whatnot. seems it was random, but it was happening. not sure if it was directly related to FauxAdmin since they did a server update to cover the issue.

But, As of update yesterday, no more issues have been noted. just some FYI. so update those servers and oxide !!!!

7. Could you add a feature which allows a permission for the the ent.who command in console?

8. yeah, I can just add something that does the same thing. I already have a ent kill variant for players own stuff for the next update. so I can add a ent who as well .

9. this would be amazing <3

10. Ned Help Plugin update.

Unable to load FauxAdmin. FauxAdmin.cs(83,21): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsFlying' cannot be used as method or delegate

(19:34:13) | Previous version of plugin failed to load: FauxAdmin

Thx. :)

11. Ill be able to check it out a little bit later.

12. Just updated server remotely, FauxAdmin compiled fine for me with update. No issues noted yet.
    anyone else having this issue?

Plus, have you removed and re downloaded the plugin?

13. Hey just wondering how long until the ent.who feature could be added? Is there anything you need to make the change?

14. Have you tried the Prod (Who Owns) plugin ? it seems to work pretty good.
    The entwho feature I could add would be nothing more than this plugin sorta. I don't think I can give direct access to the admin ent.who.
    But I will check and see :)

15. Don't think that plugin is permission based. Only grants people with moderatorid or ownerid granted..

please just update the plugin with ent.who similar feature <3

16. Its still happening on both our Live and Test server to our Moderators with FauxAdmin permissions. Happened more than 5 times in the last couple of days. No one else seems affected by it.

Attached Files:

17. my admins with faux admin still get kicked if they go in rocks etc

18. yes, with antihack getting Really Aggressive in the last few updates. Even with all antihack settings off, the game can still kick player for Cheat detected !!!
    Depending on how it feels... (if it has feelings..lol)

Currently testing option to disable the ban command from effecting fauxadmins. I have it testing in general and its working great. just need to add it for fauxadmins. As you are wanting your fauxadmins to noclip around the map anyhow :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017
  19. Currently Mass testing the upcoming update for Fauxadmin, as long as I see its doing what it should, ill should have it release a little later.
    features added are :
    - FauxAdmin No Ban feature (prevents server from accidentally banning fauxadmin)
    - entkill for fauxadmins (works just like admin ent kill, but without the space) and has option to only allow fauxadmins to use it on there own stuff or not.
    - entwho for fauxadmins (works like admin ent who) returns owner id of entity fauxadmin is looking at.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017