FauxAdmin

Allows Authorized players use of admin noclip and have Green chat name.

Total Downloads: 5,895 - First Release: May 26, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 12, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. I use this plugin a lot with all my servers and I think a pretty good addition to the plugin would be set a cooldown period once a player leaves noclip where they can not do damage to others.

2. hi there i was wondering if i could remove
    oxide.grant group default fauxadmin.allowed as i dont want my whole server having this is they a way to revert it?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

revoke group default fauxadmin.allowed

The grant and revoke commands are from Oxide, not this plugin.

4. thank you

5. Is it possible to disable the 'Tools' menu for people with this permission. I am having mods and admins abuse the menu and using it as a kind of ESP.

6. I'll check and see. you never know :)

7. Yo is there a plugin that has a permission to allow the use of the item list? I want players to be able to spawn items without having to go through all the kits. Thanks.

8. Error while compiling: FauxAdmin.cs(103,20): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsFlying' cannot be used as method or delegate

9. Answering my own question, yes. Use the plugin RemoveAAA and you have to copy/paste 2 methods into the plugin. If you have questions, read the RemoveAAA question section.

10. Open your plugin in notepad++ or notepad and remove the () after is flying

{
    if (!player.IsFlying) return;
    if (isAllowed(player, "fauxadmin.bypass")) return;
    if (player.IsFlying && isAllowed(player, "fauxadmin.allowed"))
    {
    this should work :)

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated FauxAdmin with a new update entry:

12. Is it possible to disable the debugcamera or spectate commands from being executed by admins or mods using this plugin?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any plugin that blocks commands can block spectate, not sure about debugcamera as I'm pretty sure that is never actually sent to the server.

14. if you add player to fauxadmin.blocked, it will prevent player/admin/mod from using noclip and debug camera next time they login. as they are client side admin commands and it would turn off the client side IsAdmin flag. And it would cover both commands.

But like Wulf said, spectate is a server side command. which can be controlled via another plugin.

15. Colon Blow updated FauxAdmin with a new update entry:

16. Yes, it does seem regular players as FauxAdmins do get this spam in there console.

FauxAdmins can manually set global.god false to remove the spam as a temp fix for now.

but if FauxAdmins turns global.god true back on they will get the spam, since the plugin tries to turn It back off automatically.

I will see if I can get it fixed up and hope facepunch has not blocked the usage of sending client commands.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Friday Night Patch

18. Yes, that explains it.. the method I used to turn god mode back off is blocked. ill see about a workaround :)

Note: Chat command /noclip does not work as well. Players will have to use the console command like normal admins :)
    The chat command was for player convenience anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  19. Permission 'fauxadmin.allowed' doesn't exist