Explosives Modifier

Allows you to modify explosive damage and radius

Total Downloads: 2,889 - First Release: Mar 6, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2017

4.7/5, 10 likes
  1. Could you test if the damage is really set to 0 or if it is just the message that 's bugging? If it's just the message you should try removing the config and reloading the plugin for a new config. If you didn't remove your config before installing the new version of the plugin you should do that first.

2. Yes, I have tested the damage. It does nothing to buildings, players, and animals. I've deleted the old plugins and its config so I don't think that's affecting it.

3. Mughisi updated Explosives Modifier with a new update entry:

Few bug fixes

4. Could we please have this plugin updated to include rockets?

5. Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin.
    Maybe at some point :) Will need to do some research on how exactly the rockets work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429918866,1429850675][/DOUBLEPOST]I've decided to drop this plugin as the things this plugin can do can now be done by http://oxidemod.org/threads/itemconfig.6698/page-8#post-81883 and more, including changing rockets damage and such! So I recommend checking that one out. :)

6. Mughisi updated Explosives Modifier with a new update entry:

Added rockets

7. <3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430954918][/DOUBLEPOST]You might want to do some more testing with radius damage for Rockets. When I mess with it, it disables rocket damage completely. Really weird
    stuff happening. You would have to see it in game to understand.

8. Running into an error on Help Text..
    Code:
    [Oxide] 4:27 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'SendHelpText' on plugin 'Explosives Modifier' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    [Oxide] 4:27 PM [Debug]  at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.PrintToChat (.BasePlayer player, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ExplosivesModifier.SendChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.Object[] arguments) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ExplosivesModifier.SendHelpText (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Just posting fyi...

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
  9. I'm guessing you updated the plugin and didn't remove your config before doing so? If this isn't the case, please post your config so that I can have a look.

10. I completely removed the plugin and cfg, all works on load thanks for your quick response.

11. "You might want to do some more testing with radius damage for Rockets. When I mess with it, it disables rocket damage completely. Really weird
    stuff happening. You would have to see it in game to understand."

You looking into this or want me to provide more feedback\debug?

12. I'll look into it as soon as I can, which radius were you using?

13. Pleeeeease update this.... tyvm!

14. What is the issue? Any errors?

15. Just wasn't working.. C4 and Rockets were at full damage. No errors.

Thanks!

16. Hmm okay, probably some things that changed in the update, will try to look into it as soon as I can.

17. This isn't working... I've tested /explosivedamage timed 25 (all the way down to 25%) and they are still dealing 100% damage. No matter how low I go, the C4 does the same damage.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=447011114 <--- shows damage at normal 100%

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=447012088 <--- shows before C4 @ 45% dmg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=447011733 <---- Shows the damage after only one C4 was used.

The damage was the same whether 45% or 100%

I've deleted the whole plugin and re-installed it. No difference.

18. Same problem as whip it. Hope it gets sorted soon.

With the introduction of ladders, c4 damage been at 420 and people not been on the server to modify there house's, a lot of raiding has been going on. :D