Explosives Modifier

Allows you to modify explosive damage and radius

Total Downloads: 2,889 - First Release: Mar 6, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2017

4.7/5, 10 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. Is there any known plugins that clash with this? i cant change explosives either way

3. This plugin was working fine up until last night, nothing has changed on my server. We've deleted the config, reloaded and reloaded again we can't get this plugin to read our values, no matter what we do it's just default explosive damage. Any ideas @Wulf

Regards,

4. A few things have changed and made a few changes locally to get it to work but I'm going to await the patch on thursday as I noticed something about renames on twitter so it could break it again. I'll most likely update it on friday or in the weekend.

5. Will you still be releasing this today? Thanks for your hard work! <3

6. @Mughisi I know you're busy and have a life but are you still going to be updating this? Stuff is kinda crazy in my server with the high rate, people are griefing all over the place hehe. Sorry, I don't mean to be a pest, players are just on our back about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
  7. is that possible to have a console command for this ?
    so with timed execute we can be sure that setting was good for explo with auto repeat command

8. Can you please update this plugin I want to reduce explosive damage but this plugin no longer works. Is there another plugin I could use instead. Its very important that I get this

9. +1 ... The plugin doesnt work any more and we need this plugin in a high modded servers ! :) Thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447057056,1446883144][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi! I manage to make it working again! (with c4)
    Modify the 278 line:
    if (entity.LookupShortPrefabName().Equals("timed.explosive.deployed.prefab"))

to :

if (entity.LookupShortPrefabName().Equals("explosive.timed.deployed.prefab"))

10. Anyway i can increase the spread of c4 ? Cause curently it doesn't seem to increase it at all since this modifies by a percentage and c4 default spread should be on 0 i think

11. Hi!
    After the last update, i got this:

[Error] Failed to call hook 'OnWeaponThrown' on plugin 'ExplosivesModifier v1.3.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

12. [11/20/2015 3:58:12 PM] [Oxide] 3:58 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnWeaponThrown' on plugin 'ExplosivesModifier v1.3.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

13. Last message was Friday by Top 2 ... no answer ... so far .. ? We like to know, what's that error ?
    Of course the plugin works, but personally i don't like errors...^^

14. This isn't working anymore for me. I change the damage for timed and it shows changed in the file but still does 100% damage. I uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled and it's doing the same thing.

15. the same happens to me .-. Help!!!!

16. Is this going to get fixed or should I just delete the plugin? It's just not working

17. Edit:
    This version fixes C4 and the OnWeaponThrown exception.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
  18. Just wondering when and if this plugin will be fixed soon? I know those who used it, really liked it. I tried the above temp fix, but it's not working.
    Thanks guys!

19. It's working perfectly fine for me and others. You must have done someting wrong.

20. I uninstalled the version I had and installed the link above. I did /explosivedamage timed 50 in chat..... tested it, then changed it to /explosivedamage timed 100 and tested it. Both did the same exact damage.... I didn't change anything else. Dunno what I would be doing wrong?