Explosives Modifier

Allows you to modify explosive damage and radius

Total Downloads: 2,889 - First Release: Mar 6, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2017

4.7/5, 10 likes
  1. Try using that config (modify to your needs).

Attached Files:

2. I deleted the json file and added yours.

[RCON][] oxide.reload ExplosiveModifier
    [Oxide] 10:13 AM [Error] Failed to load plugin 'ExplosiveModifier' (no source found)

3. Not working, pls update or remove it

4. Go to page 6, scroll down, profit.

5. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:11 PM [Warning] 'ExplosivesModifier v1.3.0' plugin is using deprecated hook: OnWeaponThrown

6. Not an error, just a warning. You can ignore that

7. Okay thank you !

8. It's not working for me, Explosive Charges are always at 100%

9. Check page 6

10. I did it before posting that. It doesn't work for me

11. is there anyway to edit the c4 damage with this plugin?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456159081][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i know i have to do /explosivedamage timed 50 but it doesnt change anything in the game?

12. 2 Posts above yours...

13. just seen its thanks :D

14. I have also Problems with this Plugin, there is no effect ingame

15. You guys should check the other posts instead of just posting that it doesn't work ;)
    There's a fixed version on page 6

16. I did - nothing ...

17. Okay, so I uninstalled this plugin over a month ago. I decided to try it again today using the file given on page 6 .... I lowered the damage to 50% and it told me in chat that the damaged was indeed reduced to 50%. It took 3 C4 to blow an armored wall..... It should have taken 6. I replaced the config file with the one given above on this page and did not change it. The C4 in the config file said it was reduced to 25%.... it still only took 3 C4 to blow an armored wall.

This plugin is a very, very useful one and I really, really, really would like to see it working.

18. I use /explosivedamage timed -100 , my dammage is always in 100% with timed... It's normal ?

19. Fixed version, the entity names weren't exact. Attached is the fixed plugin version, credit to Werkrat for fixing this issue.