Explosives Modifier

Allows you to modify explosive damage and radius

Total Downloads: 2,889 - First Release: Mar 6, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2017

4.7/5, 10 likes
  1. The one from Pur3x?
    Still no sticky grenades for me :)

2. Is there any way to modify explosive damage caused by sachel charges? I'm working on a wild west server and want to take out c4 and use sachel charges and beancans for raiding with (tnt).

3. Does this plugin work on rockets as well? All three types? I didn't see anything about rockets in the overview...

4. It should work with all explosives, however I'm not sure if this plugin was fixed or not (Used to be broken completely but still compiled)

5. Oh, bummer. Thanks :)

6. Throwable explosives are for sure broken, not certain about rockets, but it appears they should work. Looks to be a simple fix though, replace OnWeaponThrown with OnExplosiveThrown, line 275 from:
    Code:
    void OnWeaponThrown(BasePlayer player, BaseEntity entity)
    To:
    Code:
    void OnExplosiveThrown(BasePlayer player, BaseEntity entity)
    Psst @Wulf @Mughisi

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Explosives Modifier with a new update entry:

8. I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but is there a way to tweak the amount of damage that Satchel Charges do in this version of the plugin? I installed it, and didn't quite manage to make that particular bit work. I wanted to encourage strategic placement of Armored Doors in my Rust balance overhaul, and do so by reducing the amount of satchels needed to break sheet metal from 4 to 3.

Thank you in advance :D

9. This plugin needs to be updated to handle satchel charges. So no, not at the moment.

10. Okay! I'll be patiently waiting :D

11. [Explosives Modifier] Configuration file updated.
    Failed to call hook 'StickyGrenades' on plugin 'ExplosivesModifier v1.3.2' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.ExplosivesModifier.StickyGrenades (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ExplosivesModifier.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Logger] LoneWolf (76561198090024116) ran command: /stickygrenades
    [Logger] LoneWolf (76561198090024116) ran command: global.vanish True
    Failed to call hook 'StickyGrenades' on plugin 'ExplosivesModifier v1.3.2' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.ExplosivesModifier.StickyGrenades (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ExplosivesModifier.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Could I set 1 c4 wood, 2 c4 stone, 3 c4 metal and 4 c4 armored with this plugin? Thanks.

13. Could you build in permissions?

I would love to have the ability to give certain groups improved explosives or improved explosive settings.

14. works well
    can we get console commands for these to pair up with the chat commands?

15. This plugin appears to work fine when I increase the damage percentage for rockets but does nothing when I try to modify the damage for timed explosives. Regardless of whether I set timed explosives to 100% or 1000%, its the same amount of damage. Any suggestions? I would love to buff the damage of rockets AND C4 on my server a tad.

16. Fik

Fik

This mod not working for C4,you can set any % and the damage will be still same.

17. its not working no more

18. something has changed for deployed c4, a quick fix would be to alter explosive ammo in the config as it effects c4 now as well

19. Would love to see an update for this mod to fix C4 damage.