Explosives Modifier

Allows you to modify explosive damage and radius

Total Downloads: 2,889 - First Release: Mar 6, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2017

4.7/5, 10 likes
  1. The config is a bit screwy. I'm not sure why the beancan grenades or explosive ammo are not in it, nor do any changes I make to it actually do anything. I have to use the chat commands to set the values, and even then, they don't show properly in the /help, nor do they write to the config. I have them set to 25% via chat command AND config, but it still says they are 100% in the /help text.

I have deleted the plugin and config several times to ensure it was on a fresh config.

2. Not getting any errors, but changing values in the config does nothing as far as in-game is concerned, and I have to set the values using chat commands, and I have to do it every restart.

3. Hi,
    got the following problem: I set the timed damage to 50 ingame but if i type help the info shows me that timed is on 100 damage? Radius seems to be working.

After reload the plugin via Rusty and oxide.reload ExplosivesModifier all switched to 100.

Can you please fix it?

4. same trouble on my serv
    after restart every variable go back to 100

did i miss something?

5. No, you are doing everything right, the plugin is just broken. It needs an update.

6. Hi,
    Mughisi can you please fix it please? Its my most important plugin.

7. ok thx aimbot

i hope he will fix that quickly, and if i can help for testing or whatever i'am here :p

8. Slight issue with this, everytime after a server restart eveything gets set back to default and its not saving the settings i had them set on. Only started happening since last update.

9. survey charge? you can not change?

10. no longer works this plugin

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors?

12. I had to use to set itemconfig explosions

13. @Wulf - To answer your question, this no longer works but no errors. I've modified explosive damage down to 10% with no change at all.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438977503,1438889898][/DOUBLEPOST]I really am sorry for the bump. But on a 10x gather server, this plugin is super important to us. I'm even tempted to pay someone to fix it. :/

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm looking into it.

15. Thank you so much, I've been going over the oxide docs and I've been doing some basic starter courses in C# so I really hope to start taking over some plugins soon, to help with the work load and contribute more to this wonderful community.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the attachment below.

17. Seems to be working, thanks Wulf! :D

18. thanks Wulf it help to me to :D!

19. Wulf,
    Super thanks ;D
    Plugin works again.
    I was told by admins about the problem.

20. this needs updating i have tried updating oxide and this plugin many times and it will not allow me to ajust the explosive damage no matter what % i set it to. making it difficult to manage the server without it.