Explosives Modifier

Allows you to modify explosive damage and radius

Total Downloads: 2,889 - First Release: Mar 6, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2017

4.7/5, 10 likes
  1. No longer working as of most recent Rust update. Rockets etc cause normal damage now even if nerfed down to 0.01% via the plugin.

2. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:37 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ExplosiveDamage' on plugin 'Explosives Modifier' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 11:37 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ExplosivesModifier.ChangeExplosive (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args, System.String type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ExplosivesModifier.ExplosiveDamage (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    This Plugin needs a Update

3. I agree, been looking on the list for another one that does the same, cant find anything. :( saying that im having issues with quite a few pluggins, seems that last update screwed with a lot of things.

4. Same here HELP Wont work :(

5. I'm aware of the issues and I'm looking in to it as soon as I can.

6. When can we expect an update? This plugin is very important for me and us.

7. Mughisi updated Explosives Modifier with a new update entry:

Fix

8. Big thanks, cheers for that.

9. Thanks, you rock.
    And could I ask, could it be possible to change the damage to include variables for standard damage against all others, and damage done to your own structures? So one could not blow up others buildings, but could indeed blow there own up.

10. Another question and i dont know if its been asked or if it can be or has been done. But could certain building parts be destroyable and certain ones not, like say foundations for instance. You could make them so they dont take damage, but walls and doors do. Maybe that might be something for another pluggin like the build controller one ive seen (not used it) so dont know if it has already been done.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  11. Search search search :p
    http://oxidemod.org/plugins/indestructable-buildings.966/

12. Thanks for the update Mughisi :)

Quick question - how can we nerf Beancan Grenades?

13. I'll have to add that one.

14. I've been trying to lower the radius of the C4, but it does not seem to take. I've tried a range from 50% to 0.5%, but it does not seem to be changing the radius. To test, I put up foundation with three walls. I place the C4 on the middle one, and check to see if it is hurting the ones beside it. I make sure to play it in the middle of the one I'm trying to blow up. Sadly, it does not seem to take.

15. You're not using the % sign when you set the radius are you?

16. No. I am just typing a number. Example: /explosiveradius timed 0.5

17. Hello, I installed your mod, made myself owner and used the commands. I use the command /explosivedamage timed 50 to lower c4 to 50% and /explosiveradius timed 25 for 25% of the radius.. Ive tried all sorts of percentages with no luck.. Its always the same damage and same radius. Is the mod currently not working with the recent updates?