Explosives Modifier

Allows you to modify explosive damage and radius

Total Downloads: 2,889 - First Release: Mar 6, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2017

4.7/5, 10 likes
  1. Radius might be bugged, haven't had a chance to test that, but in the last version of the plugin the damage modification part was working, I'll try to have a look when I can.

2. For me the damage is working fine, set it to 42 and C4 does like 210 damage

If i type /explosionradius timed 50 i get "unknown command" But the radius is a lot lower than default, only damages 1 panel if placed in the middle. I did set it ages ago so it might be saved what i set it to back then and wont let me change it now. But for me as its set up at the moment its good.

3. The proper command is /explosiveradius timed 50. You've got "explosion" instead of "explosive."

4. Probably explains that then. :D I was copying it from the example on the overview, it says "Double the explosion radius of grenades: /explosionradius grenade 200"

Think that might be a miss-print there

5. woops, fixed :D

6. ddo

ddo

hope you add new explosive bullets as well.

7. NEED this, these little bastards have ruined the balance of my server

8. Please update. Thank you

9. Any chance on seeing this fixed for beancan and explosive ammo?

10. Soon, was working on it yesterday but had a little accident so I couldn't continue working on it, I'll probably get it done tonight.

11. nice! I run a PVE server and some players figured out that beancan and the ammo still killed people because of the explosion. Can you ad a filter for just disabling explosion damage on people and buildings?

12. Following the inclusion of rockets to this plugin, does that extend to the various rocket types added since, ie HV and Incendiary? Or is it just for normal rockets?

If it's just normal, can HV and Incendiary be added to the plugin please, as well as beancan grenades and explosive rounds?

13. Mughisi updated Explosives Modifier with a new update entry:

Update

14. Ohhh man, we forgot about one thing... Fire damage. With all this turned off and if someone some how gets a incendiary rocket or ammo, they can break bases and hurt people.
    Any chance on a revise to have fire damage zero?

15. Thanks for the update!

I didn't notice an inclusion for HV Rockets - do they not need to be included separate to basic Rockets?

Also as someone else asked could incendiary ammo and rockets please be included as well?

16. the rocket option should handle all rockets, regarding incendiary ammo, it's something I'll need to look into.

17. Hi
    new rust update is out now, plugin wont work any longer, can you please update this plugin?

best regards

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors?

19. Dont think so, did i need to set it up again?

20. Hello Is it possible to add schedules to enable or disable the C4 it would be perfect thank you for your reply

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015