ItemConfig

Settings for items, blueprints, weapons, tools, etc.

Total Downloads: 5,648 - First Release: Feb 5, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 11, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Yep, need to be fixed :(

2. guess we will ahve to wait for new update gettin this error since rust update
    Code:
    rror] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ItemConfig' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    8:37 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ItemConfig.CreateDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ItemConfig.CheckConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ItemConfig.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  3. Nogrod updated ItemConfig with a new update entry:

Rust Update

4. I am tired to edit every Week (sometimes twice a week) hundrets of Entrys in the Config of Itemconfig.
    Please can you give us a way , eg. Console, to Change some Values global ?
    Example 1
    "stackable all 10000" , to change all Stackable Values in the Config to 10000
    Example 2
    "duration tools max" to Change all max Values of tools to 1000000
    or
    "duration weapons max" to change all max values of weapons to 1000000

Example 3
    "stackable reset" or "duration reset" to Change to the original Values

This will save me Hours of Work !

5. Nogrod updated ItemConfig with a new update entry:

Cleanup & Support Explosives

6. So how do we change the radius and damage that explosives, grenades and rockets do?

7. Hi,
    Die wilde Betty, is it possible to upgrade ConstructionConfig ?
    Its a really good plugin, i'm using it but for foundation and floor, its ok, but HP jauge bug. And if i use it on wall, people see it was modified when they raid with axe or pick, off course they don't understand why.
    I want know if its possible to uprage it with HP jauge fixed? for the players don't see diference.

And another little question, do you know any solution for reduce damage with tools on deployables?

Sorry to post it here.

8. Getting this error after latest Rust update:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:16 AM [Error] Plugin failed to compile: ItemConfig (leaving previous version loaded)
    [Oxide] 10:16 AM [Error] ItemConfig plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 10:16 AM [Error] ItemConfig.cs(435,119): error CS1061: Type `GameObjectRef' does not contain a definition for `GetComponent' and no extension method `GetComponent' of type `GameObjectRef' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
  9. I'm getting that error too.

10. since last rust update
    Code:
    [4/30/2015 7:53:07 PM] [Oxide] 7:53 PM [Error] ItemConfig plugin failed to compile!
    [4/30/2015 7:53:07 PM] [Oxide] 7:53 PM [Error] ItemConfig.cs(435,119): error CS1061: Type `GameObjectRef' does not contain a definition for `GetComponent' and no extension method `GetComponent' of type `GameObjectRef' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
  11. i used older version, and work..

12. Which Version do you use ?

13. 1.0.10 work..

14. Worked for me too, thanks!

15. I'm tired of having to update the config every time. Is there a way to keep my value and have the new item just added?

16. How would I download an older version cant seem to find it on the site
    Thanks
    Edit I found it thnaks

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
  17. Hey i just want to set other Items as Fuel / Burnable
    I thought it was easy and i replaced following:

Code:
      {
      "category": "Resources",
      "condition": {
      "enabled": false,
      "max": 0.0,
      "repairable": false
      },
      "displayDescription": {
      "english": "Extracted from animal carcass.  Used as a raw material to make a bone blade, a bone awl, bone meal, or used to make glue.",
      "token": "item_desc_bone_fragments",
      "translated": "Extracted from animal carcass.  Used as a raw material to make a bone blade, a bone awl, bone meal, or used to make glue."
      },
      "displayName": {
      "english": "Bone Fragments",
      "token": "item_name_bone_fragments",
      "translated": "Bone Fragments"
      },
      "itemid": -1405028248.0,
      "modules": [],
      "rarity": "Common",
      "shortname": "bone_fragments",
      "stackable": 10000.0
      },

Into This

Code:
        {
          "category": "Resources",
          "condition": {
            "enabled": false,
            "max": 0.0,
            "repairable": false
          },
          "displayDescription": {
            "english": "Extracted from animal carcass.  Used as a raw material to make a bone blade, a bone awl, bone meal, or used to make glue.",
            "token": "item_desc_bone_fragments",
            "translated": "Extracted from animal carcass.  Used as a raw material to make a bone blade, a bone awl, bone meal, or used to make glue."
          },
          "displayName": {
            "english": "Bone Fragments",
            "token": "item_name_bone_fragments",
            "translated": "Bone Fragments"
          },
          "itemid": -1405028248.0,
          "modules": [
            {
              "byproductAmount": 1.0,
              "byproductChance": 0.0,
              "byproductItem": {
                "itemid": 1436001773.0,
                "shortname": "charcoal"
              },
              "fuelAmount": 10.0,
              "type": "ItemModBurnable"
            }
          ],
          "rarity": "Common",
          "shortname": "bone_fragments",
          "stackable": 10000.0
        },
    The Main Problem is, that this doesnt work :(
    I'll get this as Result:

Code:
    [Oxide] 10:32 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin ItemConfig v1.0.12 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 10:32 PM [Info] Loaded plugin ItemConfig v1.0.12 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 10:32 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ItemConfig' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 10:32 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ItemConfig.UpdateItem (.ItemDefinition definition, JSON.Object item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ItemConfig.UpdateItems () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ItemConfig.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 10:32 PM [Warning] CallHook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ItemConfig' took: 560.5469ms
    [Oxide] 10:32 PM [Warning] CallHook 'OnPluginLoaded' on plugin 'Rust Core' took: 680.6641ms

Someone has an idea how to make other Items Burnable?

18. Is it possible to add a "damage" field for tools?

I want to reduce damage from tools (pickaxe and others) for calm down raid pickaxe.