Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,173 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. CHR

CHR

Reneb if the arena and event manager just uses console commands I could start it with Timed execute. So no administration has to be there for launch etc.

Is this possible?

If I read the overview right I should call my spawn file like u posted?
    Can u tell me where all commands are?

2. Reneb updated Arena - Deathmatch with a new update entry:

zone manager support

[DOUBLEPOST=1430744049][/DOUBLEPOST]
    all commands are in the Event Manager

3. CHR

CHR

Now I'm confused would it work without zonemanager?

I can to big test today if I get it to run...

4. all commands are in the E
    added the zone manager just now :) hope it works well

5. hm okay that means ? i need a option for remove all corps out of a zone .. but this is not integrated @ zone manager
    i dont know exactly what do you mean with you added zone manager .. :D or im to stupid ^^

EDIT: or you mean this command : eject true/false ? but that has no effect for corpes or ?

6. no has only effects on players ;)
    i'll look into it

7. hm okay very nice :D
    1-2 questions .. is it correct when i make a arena zone in the woods and type eject true .. thats only for normal players they not join the deathmatch ?
    and a few players lost her inventory and a few not .. after the deathmatch .. dont know ..

8. yes the first part is correct, only arena players can join the arena

as for the inventory it's a big pain in the ass i thought that i fixed that ... i'll look into it more as they sohuldnt loose there inventories

9. CHR

CHR

Wasn't able to test plugin. But I have build de_dust2 of css. I will copy paste it and upload the json. U people should also do it. I'm so excited but to tired for spawn file etc. Maaaahh.

10. Can you help me plz ? : [Oxide] 10:57 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin 'ArenaDeathmatch' (no source found)

11. means you didnt put the plugin on your server XD

12. okey sry ;) and can you make arena deathmatch open all time (dont need to start arena or open arena) simply join arena and play like a counter strike source deathmatch server ?

13. hmm yeah i guess i could make this kind ;)
    shouldnt be hard at all :)
    but dunno if i'll get the time :x
    but i'll keep it in mind :)

14. and on my server the plugins name is oxide.reload arena_deathmatch ^^
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430774826][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks a lot man ;)

15. it's oxide.reload ArenaDeathmatch
    if you are using arena_deathmatch in means you still ahve the lua version that is not supported anymore ;)

16. Using /event_leave just clears your inventory without warning

17. Reneb updated Arena - Deathmatch with a new update entry:

small fixes

18. CHR

CHR

U already looked into teamdeathmatch?
    Would it be possible in TD to only respawn if complete team is dead? This would be awesone. For sure we need 2 spawn files.

19. 2 spawnfiles or first spawns for the first team and last spawns for the other team ^^

no i'm currently thinking of how i'm going to do it ...
    cause i don't want to limit the plugin to 2 teams, but to multiple teams ...
    so i might have to recode part of the plugin to maybe make XX teams of 1 person for FFA matchs and XX teams of X persons for TDM matchs.
    but won't come any time soon as i'm off for couple weeks now.
    Maybe 4seti will take over for a bit <3?