Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,173 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. Is it possible that I could have something like this on a server but only in a specific zone on said server?

2. This is for only à specific zone yes

3. Oh, cool :) How do you set the zone?

4. CHR

CHR

We still wait for it ^^

5. Yeah ... I know ... But i tried to look to continue it but à lot of things changed, still had to update other plugins, and in the end i just didnt have the courage to continue it, mainly cause i wanted to add too much things to it.
    So it Will be my next plugin that î update/create

6. CHR

CHR

i used the old Version did not work do u know what this is?

Code:
    Failed to run a 0.20 timer
    File: arena.lua Line: 768 invalid arguments to method: BaseEntity.ClientRPC:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

7. I didnt have time to update this plugin, needs to be fixed for latest version @Mughisi <3?

8. I've just updated the Arena-Core plugin which is causing this error :)
    http://oxidemod.org/plugins/arena-core.740/

9. CHR

CHR

Just Ty.

Reneb on your rework make it easy and clean.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430082867][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Did fix it ty

10. works good.
    a option for zones manager or something to remove corpse instant in a radius would be nice
    aaaand a setting to set a price over a kit
    aannnd team match would be cool .. team red vs team blue or something :D

anyway very cool plugin :)
    Many Thanks

11. Team match needs to be another plugin ;)
    I really worked hard to make an easy moddable plugin, so it would be very easy to make additionnal plugins.
    Ill work today on what you asked as it was my intention ^^

12. It's not the same, this is the deathmatch arena mode, Event manager (previously Arena Core) contains the core functionality. The Event Manager is a dependency of this plugin.

13. Why can't they be merged?

14. because Event Manager will be a core plugin for any other event plugins, not only for Arena Deathmatch,
    with it it will be relatively easy to create any other mods

15. Yet its also dependent on Spawns Database...

16. well i could also make an all in one plugin, with no dependencies, so the day that one thing gets fucked the entire plugin doesn't work, i will have to edit ALL plugins (spawns, jail, event, etc) just to fix 1 thing that could have just been fixed from the dependency Spawns database.
    + then if you want to create a new event, you just have to recreate the spawns database, the inventory saver, the event managing (joining, leaving, starting, etc),the kits, etc ... all that just taking more then 1000 lines of code ...
    OR, OR
    just make a new simple mods that takes less then 50 lines of code (arena deathmatch doesn't need more, i just made it bigger to show futur plugin devs what hooks exist, but most of the code isn't even used), there for reducing the number of hooks, so the lag, also the resource that the plugins take on the server, AND making it much easier to have more mods for it, AND not having issues with incompatible plugins.

This was the best way to make this plugin, even if it means having to have multiple dependencies, and probably more to come, but all that in the end reduces the code, and the weight of plugins on the server, also makes everything more configurable and easier to use once everything is installed.

17. CHR

CHR

Cool cool finally. Waiting for teamdeathmatch. Are the commands still the same? Or will u do a new guide How to use it?
    Ty so much just love arena.

18. i edited the overview, commands changed, i wanted it to be more manageable via the console