Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,203 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. CHR

CHR

Well I hope @4seti will do some with it if he's allowed to. It's so frustrating when ur plugs are off an no fix is there ^^
    Btw add oxide.unload deathnotes on arenas tart please ^^ and activated again if finished

2. Or a minor change in deathnotes that allows other plugins to block the output of certain players dying :) I added something similar to it months ago for someone with a custom event manager with arena events that didn't want the death messages spam from kills in the arena.

3. CHR

CHR

Btw Mughisi i checked Day Night and it works.

Well i do it with unload ^^ works also but i talk to Skin about that.

4. Tested this just now and it definitely works a lot better then it used to. Just needs a couple improvements.
    1. I had the kill limit set to 50 but it just kept going and going and finally had to end it manually
    2. There's no way to tell who wins, it never said anything about anyone's score or who won
    3. Need to be able to set a player limit somehow. I only had 10 spawnpoints set and must of had 20+ join so then some just started camping and spawnkilling. If only the planned 10 were in it it would have been fine because I have the 10 spawnpoints separated and walled off
    4. One player said he didn't get his ammo back afterwords but he could have been full of shit also
    5. Someway to set what the winner recieves for winning would be cool but not totally needed as long as there's a way to know who wins

Again thx for all your work Reneb. You're a lean mean coding machine :)

5. 1. Hmmm normally when someone makes a kill you see where he is at, but You need to have joined the event.
    50kills is a lot ^^ really!

2. Yes i need to do an /event command to see the current status of the event.

3. I'll add this yes ;)

4. yeah probably full of shit if he Got everything else xD

5. Yep ill add this Also at some point ;)

6. CHR

CHR

One problem is if someone Is wounded and deathmatch ends he loses his stuff. Cuz he gets teleported wounded. There should be a kill all players in arena when someone wins.

Can I remove corpses some how? The do Lagg. Oo

7. with latest zone manager it removes automatically the corpses

thx didn't think of the wounded. but again he gets teleported home so he can loot, but it's noted

8. CHR

CHR

Well they don't get ported home. They get ported where they joined. ^^ The wounded also fucks some kills. Is it possible to disable wounded on arena?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430915642][/DOUBLEPOST]If I enable zone manager will this corpse banish be globally or just radius I set. And another question what happens with r anticheat if someone port into a radius they are not allowed to port?

9. yes i'll think of a way to do the things. probably i'll unwound them,
    but as i don't have the rust codes with me i wont be able to do anything for couple weeks :/

10. Hello Reneb! Can you give me example how i can setup reward for winner of deathmutch please? (sorry my English) Best Regards, Maxim.

11. I have two requests, that upon the end of the deatmatch, that it doesn't spam the winner 10 times in capital letters. Additionally, more than one kit to allow different attire weapon challenge between players.

12. there are no rewards now, building the plugin bit by bit to make it stable.

i'll add the spam as an option

13. How to create broadcast messages (for all players on server). About kills, and a winner ?

14. you can't that's only for the ingame players i'll add something for all players also

15. The winner is..... 9 times ?

Attached Files:

16. Yes only for the people that were playing the arena, i already answered that i'll add more configs for that later on

17. i understood. But why 9 times repeat the same message for one player?

18. Dunno ... Its how is was made on oxide 1.18 legacy lol, No one ever complained xD

19. how can i set no limt kill at deathmatch?