Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,172 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. Same error here

2. Failed to call hook 'OnEventKitGiven' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.3.52' (NullReferenceException: )

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)

at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[TDMPlayer] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.GiveTeamShirts (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnEventKitGiven (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. Have you fixed it?I have a problem with that.

4. Me too, i have the 1.00 timer error....

5. anyway to get a "cost to enter" using economics please? I'm trying to get al the events have that option since they pay out

6. Does this still work ?

7. I get this error when someone gets killed and he's not getting a kit, is invisible and cannot do or type anything:

Code:
    (17:54:11) | Failed to call hook 'GiveKit' on plugin 'Kits v3.2.9' (NullReferenceException: )at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()at BaseEntity.get_currentTemperature () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at PlayerInventory.ServerUpdate (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at PlayerInventory.OnClothingChanged (.Item item, Boolean bAdded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at ItemContainer.Insert (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Item.SetParent (.ItemContainer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Item.MoveToContainer (.ItemContainer newcontainer, Int32 iTargetPos, Boolean allowStack) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveItem (.PlayerInventory inv, .Item item, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveKit (.BasePlayer player, System.String kitname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] 

8. Please post in correct plugin topic

9. Eh. Kits plugin is working. This error pops up when I (or someone) gets killed in the deathmatch arena. No kit is given and players are invisible. We have to disconnect to spawn back in

10. the same to you

11. Hey I have met a problem that only headshot could kill people. Shooting at body will not make any damage. Anyone knows how to fix this? Really Appreciate!

12. what is this tokens thing?
    Code:
    "Tokens - On Win": 5,
      "Tokens - Per Kill": 1

13. economy

14. Anyone else having trouble with economics not paying for kills? Everything is updated and correct, but still won't pay out. I'm posting in both event manager and here.
    Code:
      "Tokens - On Win": 2000,
      "Tokens - Per Kill": 500

15. I made a arena and got same preblem :\ "Hello guy ! I have a problem with this plugin ;)

When i die, it's not possible to me to respawn with stuff and i am invincible. (But i am in the zone and Deatharena timer works) And i don't have the command /event of EventManager. F1 -> the kill command either. I deconnect for all work.

You have an idea?

My error in Attached Files"

16. yup... same issue with mine..
    upload_2018-8-5_11-54-9.png
    upload_2018-8-5_11-54-33.png

17. you are correct. this doesn't have to deal with deathmatch..

the only fix to get deathmatch to work properly is to set SPAWN to NONE (don't use TIMER or WAVE) then you wont get the errors.

the only bug i can see is with the TOKENS. not giving the player there rewards for each kill and only giving the winner there RP as winner not for each kill.