Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,172 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. One of our players just spawned with full armor and was immortal in the arena.
    The clothes inventory for him was clean.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. Having an issue when running this. It works fine for 1 match, and when it finishes, it prints the "so and so won" like 8 times. When it's run again, it exits on the first kill and announces the winner 8x from the previous match. I know this last time that user wasn't in the 2nd match.

3. Just got this installed and ran a game, it spawns us perfectly fine and gave us the kit for the deathmatch, but after we got killed and it respawned us it didn't spawn us with the kits. I even tried multiple deaths and i never got the kit again, it only gives the kit when the event launches.

4. Someone can patch it?

5. Not workin. After the latest patch :(

6. Pls Update Patch :/

7. @Reneb Mind updating when you get the time? xx

8. [Oxide] 02:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'ArenaDeathmatch v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 02:43 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer victim, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Don`t know what mean this error, but all fine when I start this event)

9. If the event only has one player and closes it still awards points to the only player. Is there a setting to not award points when the matches are canceled due to insufficient players?

10. Also it seems to conflict with with GunGame in event manager. Two separate spawn files one for each game in different zone locations. Error message
    [Oxide] 23:12 [Warning] Calling hook OnSelectSpawnFile resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: ArenaDeathmatch - True (Boolean), GunGame (True (Boolean))
    What Have I setup wrong

11. Doesn't gamemode = 1 work on this plugin?

12. how can i add the spawnfile :(

13. /Event spawnfile xxxxx

Or just go into the config file and add it there, if you have EventManager installed you put it there as well.

14. "you need to create an Arena"

is it possible to make this mod work so the whole map is bacily one big arena?

15. I have all configured
    and running well
    but...
    the problem is the animals
    the bears and wolves run behind you, and you can not killem and they dont kill you but are very annoying running all arount the event.

Have some idea for avoid this?

16. Players during the event: deathmatch kicked out of the game. When went to the game, he lost all the items in the inventory.
    Code:
    (00:27:19) | [Oxide] 20:27 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'ArenaDeathmatch v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:27:19) | [Oxide] 20:27 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer victim, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (00:27:49) | [Oxide] 20:27 [Error] Failed to run a 5.00 timer in 'EventManager v2.0.24' (NullReferenceException: )
    (00:27:50) | [Oxide] 20:27 [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[EventPlayer] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.RedeemInventory (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+<RedeemInventory>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. i have detected this problem:

When the event is cancelled with the reason, not enough players, the event gives me the RP points and tells me on the chat WON THE DEATHMATCH like 8 times.

18. yes, very easily, you can have as much or as little as you want as the arena, thats what battlefield servers are.

19. @dIMjIM Any chance you can fix regular Deathmatch? people don't teleport to the zone when it starts

20. works fine for me. have u check Spawns database, up-to-date? maybe reconfig your configs eventmanager, dm, spawnfiles. first delete the configs, delete the plugins and upload the plugins and reconfig the configs. maybe it have a conflict with other plugins? is there some errors in the console?