Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,172 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. I am using deathmatch for my rust server as it is compatible with Event Manager and I don't use auto-event I just start them manually, but is there a way to edit min and max players without the event.minplayers because that won't work. we have 3 people but it wont start even with event.start.

I have the deathmatch plugin with event manager that supports it and I ave everything setup but my game wont start with 3 people. The config file says minplayers are 1, and I even have it setup in the auto events to 1 min players and when I do event.start it says not enough players. This even occurs with my Team Deathmatch plugin but not my Chopper survival plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453416610,1453339021][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, I have a question I can launch my Chopper Survival game fine, but when I set the minplayers and maxplayers for Deathmatch your gamemode and TeamDeathmatch it says we reach minimum players and will start in 30 but it doesn't start and when I force start it says not enough players, and this even happens when i don't use autoevent, is there a setting i'm missing for min players or what?

2. I have an issue with people spawning back out dead without their loot after the event. any way to fix this?

3. When I start the event it doesnt give the kits when I made it out to work

4. reneb once i start the deathmatch ive made, i spawn in the arena everything is working fine... but when a NOT admin joins the event as SOON as they get forced to tp spot they get kicked from the server and i get this error:
    Code:
    198.13.192.144:62797/76561197992670792/Wongkey disconnecting: RPC Error: forcepositionto
    [BB] Wongkey has left the Event! (Total Players: 1)
    Wongkey is a regular player helping me out to get it to work, if i join the arena first, or he does doesnt matter... i will just tp there and get the kit and stuff
    But he gets kicked?

Pls help me out, thanks

5. the same issue

6. we have been testing some more, the problem is (that we think) the teleporter its useing.... we have given them admin permissions and then they can all play... Yet when we replace them back to users they get kicked once they tp, maybe the script is using admin teleporter wich they have no auth for and therefor will be kicked?

7. Update... If this occurs to anyone else, edit your arena zone -> remove eject from it :p (god im an idiot ^^)

8. Hi Reneb,

With some friends, we play "Labyrinth" Game, the first one to found the lootbox win. Maybe can you help me for making this new Event Game ?

Thanks for your work

9. Seem to get this error sometimes when starting the deathmatch

[Oxide] 18:40 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'ArenaDeathmatch v1.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

[Oxide] 18:40 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer victim, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. does not increase Hp

11. Winner and Kill updates don't seem to post in chat. anyway for a gui scoreboard too?

12. is this plugin maintained anymore

13. Hi, when ever somebody die in DM and wants to respawn he gets spawned and insta dies nomather what and its only typing in chat that the guy who killed him killed him again... Also when this happens i got this spam in rcon

Code:
    [Oxide] 22:33 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'ArenaDeathmatch v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 22:33 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer victim, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

14. sorry laggy internet

15. sorry laggy internet

16. Can I run this along side my server so it's just an activity? or is it intended for battlefield servers only

17. Also experiencing this.

18. Anybody help me, how can I add kit with a fully loaded gun. I mean not 4 bullet in holder, I mean 30 bullet full holder? [sry for eng]

19. and one more problem - game score and time - wrong, Where I can fix this ???