Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,172 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. [Warning] Calling hook OnSelectSpawnFile resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: GunGame - True (Boolean), ArenaDeathmatch (True (Boolean))

((

2. [Warning] Calling hook OnSelectSpawnFile resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: ArenaDeathmatch - True (Boolean), GunGame (True (Boolean))

I am also getting this error message...any ideas what could be wrong..

3. Any ideas why plugin would only spawn players in 1 spawn area for Deathmatch? I have 7 spawn areas added and it only uses 1 spawn. Even at start of match, players start at that same spawn area. I have made sure the names match, saved and checked the spawn locations to make sure there are 7 in the file.

4. I seem to have an issue when the time limit runs out (set to 20 min) it doesn't properly reward the top person with RP.. it seems to give the Winner RP award I set to a random person...

5. Why don't say to Global Chat the Winner? Just say for the Winner, no for admins, no for normal members...

6. Ok so it seems to work, the only thing is that the kit wont work for it, simply not spawning with it, even tried the class selector and that didnt give me the kit after editing it in either.

Please help
    Thanks,
    Dan

7. So I have a question,

When an arena is build can I/how do i stop it from being damadged/raided?

As im going to have replenished weapons in there and dont want people raiding it,

8. Sure u can, use this:

Zones Manager for Rust | Oxide

9. I just starting getting this error today:

> reload EventManager
    [Oxide] 21:25 [Info] EventManager and ArenaDeathmatch were compiled successfully in 3805ms
    [Oxide] 21:25 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'ArenaDeathmatch v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 21:25 [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_gameObject ()
    at EntityComponent`1[T].UpdateBaseEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EntityComponent`1[T].get_baseEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at PlayerMetabolism.SendChangesToClient () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.EnableGod () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.EndEvent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.Unload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <f[Oxide] 21:25 [Info] Unloaded plugin Arena Deathmatch v1.1.6 by Reneb
    [Oxide] 21:25 [Warning] Calling 'Unload' on 'EventManager v2.0.24' took 318ms

10. Thanks for the update. However, Deathmatch is not creating a config file. I've done a clean install of it. I'm guessing this is the reason the EMInterface can't find it. EMInterface is able to find other events though, so something is definitely wrong with Deathmatch.

11. reload deathmatch on its own

12. SOLVED

I have the same Problem.
    Reload does not work

> reload ArenaDeathmatch
    [Oxide] 14:36 [Error] Unable to find main plugin class: ArenaDeathmatch
    [Oxide] 14:36 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: ArenaDeathmatch

> reload TeamDeathmatch
    [Oxide] 14:35 [Error] Unable to find main plugin class: TeamDeathmatch
    [Oxide] 14:35 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: TeamDeathmatch

In contrast to that the CaptureTheFlag pluging loads corretly and creates a config file

SOLUTION:
    loading or reloading the event plugin did not work.
    But when I modified the plugin (download via Filezilla, add blank, upload via Filezilla) it suddenly recompiled the plugin and it worked.
    Same solution for the TeamDeathmatch.cs

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  13. k1lly0u updated Deathmatch with a new update entry:

14. the plugin is not creating a config file. is that outdated ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483800030][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i take older version, it works

15. If outdated fix works, then it's fine I guess, but we Can't help you with errors on that if you use outdated versions ;)

16. how would i go about changing this

"Tokens - On Win": 5,
    "Tokens - Per Kill": 1

so it would give cash via EconomicsBalanceGUI and Economics.json

17. If you want to change the payment from RP to Economics,
    You need to go to your EventManager.json config, and set "UseEconomicsAsTokens": true

18. @k1lly0u Had to remove bow from my bow/melee dm because arrows stay stuck in you, pick up is on

19. Give it maybe a solution for the Bow/Arrow Bug?