Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,172 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Arena - Deathmatch - Arena Mod Deathmatch

Read more about this resource...

2. works very nice and make a lot of fun..
    but the spawns are so many times into the ground or directly in the foundation .. and when we play 10 minutes or more my server crashes with the error:
    Realm Stack Overflow 123
    Realm Stack Overflow 124
    Realm Stack Overflow 125
    etc... *SPAM*

3. Yes ... That à fucking stupid debug from facepunch ... I Got that on my server and wasnt due to anything as i had no plugins, just 40players ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420366758][/DOUBLEPOST]Nothing i can do, that's à rust error and has "nothing" to do with the plugin.

4. okay thanks :)

5. Code:
    [Oxide] 9:59 AM [Error] arena_deathmatch: Array index is out of range.
      at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethodInternal (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethod (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper native-to-managed) NLua.MetaFunctions:GetMethod (KeraLua.LuaState)
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) KeraLua.NativeMethods:LuaNetPCall (intptr,int,int,int)
      at KeraLua.Lua.LuaNetPCall (IntPtr luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaLib.LuaPCall (LuaState luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    after doing admin command /deathmatch_pack
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420559994][/DOUBLEPOST]and will there be support for team deathmatch

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  6. Thx i never éven tested the command lol.
    And maybe ... Finishing the arena core First, and then maybe some people Will code new arena games

7. is it posible to base one off your original deathmatch plugin? with a bit of tinkering?

8. It is possible to use oxide 1 arena mods plugin by updating them for oxide 2. Might be à bit hard if you dont code in lua, but still possible. This plugin should be an example

9. thank you so much

10. line 55 - add:
    Code:
    if (args.Length == 0) then
        rust.SendChatMessage(player, self.Config.ArenaGame, "Syntax: /deathmatch_pack {packNumber (0 = default)}")
        return
    end

11. into what, the config or the plugin?

12. since last update all players join by arena start with your current inventory :/
    i changed nothing on your config
    please help :D

13. "your" current? mine? or theirs?

14. with their current inventory .. sry xD

15. you sure it's not because you have an invalid item? or an error in the console?