Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,173 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. no error and its your standard config .. i changed nothing :p

2. and no errors in the console --'?
    i really don't see how they can keep there stuff ...

3. Hi, I am having trouble changing the settings for deathmatches. When i installed the addon, on my Multiplay server, I wasn't given any .cfg or .json to edit. I contacted them regarding this and they ended up creating one from the example text on the overview page for this forum.
    I'm not sure they have put it in the right place or even if this was the correct thing for them to do!
    I'm trying to change the weapons, kill limit and spawn protection but every time the game loads with Thompson rifles and we weren't sure what the kill limit was because we stopped the game after 25 kills.
    Overall the arena mods are working great. I have the spawns working fine, the game mode loads fine, tp's in and out of arena are working too.
    Can't figure out how to collect the award for winning though. The /arena_givereward "playername" "game mode" command works fine and then it gives the option to type /arena_reward, which also works, but no one on my server could figure out how to collect the reward of "lanterns" or "wood".
    Thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421807187][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, it seems like it is using the default settings in the arena_deathmatch.lua file. I don't really know much about how all the coding works but I found the lines with the parameters i wanted to change, changed them, and sent it to Multiplay. Haven't heard back from them yet and I have no idea if what i've done would even work. Do you mind having a look for me or advising if I'm just doing the wrong thing? Multiplay may well have fixed the issue for me by the time I'm on tomorrow but they can be slow to respond sometimes.
    Thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421808372][/DOUBLEPOST]also, would it be possible to add in game commands for changing the kill limit and weapons/ammo options?

Attached Files:

4. No you Will have to edit the json for that.
    As for multiplay issues, you just have to see with them, i can't do anything on my end

5. Fair enough, thanks anyway. No answer re: claiming deathmatch rewards or the fact that there was no json file made available to me. As I said, the deathmatches were running from the settings you have in the .lua as the kill limit was 5000 not 20 as put in your settings example. I understand this is all probably multiplays fault for not installing things in the right place but i thought you may be able to give more advice than that. Thanks again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421871797,1421843792][/DOUBLEPOST]hi, I have had Multiplay support looking at this for me but they seem stuck. I'm not sure if you're familiar with their Clanforge, but I now have a folder called Arena Deathmatch with a file called settings containing the script from the example config. I have altered this so that both weapons packs have revolvers and the kill limit to 2, just to test if it worked, but we still spawn with Thompsons. Whatever they have done, the settings file isn't changing the default settings and i'm getting this oxide error when i reload the deathmatch addon:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 8:09 PM [Error] arena_deathmatch: [string "arena_deathmatch.lua"]:37: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Rust.Libraries.Command+ChatCommand].Add (System.String key, ChatCommand value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Rust.Libraries.Command.AddChatCommand (System.String name, Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, System.String callbackname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I might be asking too much but can you give me some instructions to forward to multiplay to get it working for me? Thanks again :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  6. This error you need to restart the server , happens when à plugin isn't correctly unloaded (plugin is unloaded but not the commands)
    I dont really know what to say, i am familiar but it doesnt mean î know why it bugs ^^ usually the problems were because name of cfg or the file is in the wrong file

7. i meant instructions on how to properly install the addon and make the settings changeable.
    I'm not too worried about the error message as the addon works fine anyway, just thought the bug message might have been useful.
    sorry if i'm being a pain but i don't know much about how the addons are created or work together, and i cannot really do much to the server myself through clanforge, and multiplay don't know why the cfg file they created doesn't work.
    could you tell me what it's meant to be called and where they should put it so i can tell them what to do?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421924292,1421880477][/DOUBLEPOST]??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421935176][/DOUBLEPOST]hey, please just ignore all that! Sorry for asking stupid questions too. I just had a go at installing it for myself and it was easy and worked first time. Not sure why Multiplay's clanforge didn't give me access to the cfg file or why changes didn't work on there but I have it all working now. For some reason Clanforge doesn't show arena.json, arena_deatmatch.json (the file i was looking for) or spawns.json. I will update their customer service so they can make those files available, in case anyone else has my problems.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421938893][/DOUBLEPOST]i'm pretty sure the config file still doesn't change anything. I had to make the changes i wanted to the deafault settings in the lua for it to work.

8. Reneb updated Arena - Deathmatch with a new update entry:

fix

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Attached Files:

10. suggestions:
    - The bodies should Disappear , because sometimes cause lag.
    - In an area of Spawn , would be perfect that no one could kill.

I hope these notes sugerenicas , otherwise the plugin that I love, mola have PVP war zones .

* Btw , inventory items are not all lost but sometimes the objects are lost , I put all this so that we can improve the plugin together. A greeting.

The administrator clippersverdes.com
    http://clippersverdes.com/

11. thx.
    the bodies, don't think it's a good thing to go to there, might cause useless lag on the plugin side.
    The spawn area, well there should be an immunity of 4seconds, so maybe try to set it a little higher?

as for the objects i know ... i have to fix it, but didn't find time for this plugin yet.
    also carefull with the latest oxide version this plugin should break.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423523207,1423432091][/DOUBLEPOST]i believe that with the new rust/oxide versions this plugin isn't working, i will fix it when i have time

12. I think he should have immunity On 6 Seconds , Entre That show up and leave the spawn area is enough time 6-7 seconds of immortal birth .

Well, lucky! and I encourage the plugin which is a great plugin , anything, you can contact me through clippersverdes.com a greeting: P

13. The time of immunity can be set in configs

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  14. i got this error when i join to arena and i don't get weapons
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:33 PM [Error] arena_deathmatch: LuaScriptException while calling OnEntityAttacked: [string "arena_deathmatch.lua"]:506: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

16. plz update this plugin dont work on my server