Deathmatch

Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 5,173 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

4.84/5, 25 likes
  1. hm so far so good ^^ but i cant change any weapon .. i changed it with the real name Assault Rifle and with the shortname rifle_ak
    but everytime when i changed any .. we join without any weapon or cloth .. only the standard version works with the thompson ??
    or i make something wrong .. i dont know

2. Did you edit the configs? And reload after?

3. Code:
    "Packs": [
      {
      "backpack": [
      [
      "5.56 Rifle Cartridge",
      ]
      ],
      "armor": [
      "Hazmat Boots",
      "Hazmat Jacket",
      "Hazmat Gloves",
      "Hazmat Pants"
      ],
      "belt": [
      [
      "Assault Rifle"
      ],
      [
      "Medical Syringe",
      ]
      ]
      },
    i changed only this 2 things and reload that script... and nothing happens when we join the arena ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  4. Well no reason it shouldnt work if you edited the configs so Either oxide is bugged or you didnt do it correctly

5. Don't work with new update...

6. im trying to load the pack like it tried loading pack 0 and 1 i cant get it to spawn a loadout in its saving the inventory fine

7. Code:
    File: arena.lua Line: 395 Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
      at BasePlayer.LifeStoryLogDeath (.HitInfo deathBlow) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BasePlayer.Die (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  8. incompatibility with another plugin.

9. hey reneb any idea why the loadout would not work i did do the command to select pack 0 and 1 still loads with nothing

10. i'm rewriting the plugin, so ... atm just use 1

11. Reneb, plugin works well but loadout's don't spawn with either 0 or 1 selected.

12. loadout's don't spawn. Please fix it

13. really? a fucking awesome brandnew arena? where is your donate button? :)

14. CHR

CHR

waiting for it either some News Reneb

15. Again a doubt! is it possible to create "kits" for the arena so the players can select it? to create a team death match por example

16. nice idea i like that. it would be awesome

17. Yeah! like you enter arena, then choose a kit, and you always use that kit, like a "team" not just random kits
    to change kit just exit and enter again, simple and easy

a very good advanced feature will be, with spawns plugin, spawns for each team

18. can't wait for an update on this.

19. on my server we have Clan system and almost all players part of the clans. Your suggestions make our server more enjoyable. Clan wars, woow sounds realy awesome.

btw, i load 3 plugins but this plugin didnt give any item after suicide so Arena mod is working or not ?

20. I understand you are re-writing the code for this, but currently the packs are not working. They are returning the value: "Deathmatch: Error while giving [item]: [item] is not a valid item name. Is there a quick fix that I can do to go into the LUA file to get this working?

Edit: Solved the issue by using short names. Also, is there a way to spawn with 100% HP instead of ~50%?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015