CleanUp

Clean up : deployables

Total Downloads: 2,363 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.63636/5, 11 likes
  1. i don't suppose there is something like this that will del wood barricades that are not attached?

2. i need to add those options

3. that would be great thank you!!

4. any idea how too clean air drop crates

5. do you mean parachutes?

6. hey . can you update this plugin so we can clean specific objects that are out of cupboard range ?

7. i'll note it ;)
    but i can't code for a week again, i'll do that when i can.

8. This is Great! Thank you!
    i wasn't sure if the radius command was working and i noticed in the post you said you would add other things in time, so just to clarify, the default radius of 3 isn't actually implemented yet, correct?

/count "Wooden Barricade" world optional:03 will still remove all barricades ?

9. lol, i didnt explain it correctly.

yes this is working:
    /count "Wooden Barricade" world 3 => will count all barricades that aren't in a 3m radius of a building.

what i ment by the radius isnt implemented is something like: /cleanradius 20 "Wooden Barricade" all (something like that, that would clean all wooden barricades in a 20m from your position ^^)

10. oh ok thanks!
    When i run that command it deleted the barricades i placed by my house and on my roof as well as 4 i placed 15 meters away.
    /clean "Wooden Barricade" world optional:03
    is what i typed and it took all the wood Barricades

will /clean "Wooden Barricade" world 3 work the same?

I really am looking forward to radius as you described as well!

11. optional means it's optional ^^don't write it XD
    it means:
    /clean "Wooden Barricade" world
    will do the same as
    /clean "Wooden Barricade" world 3

12. i think i figured it out i was typing out that whole string

when i type /count "Wooden Barricade" world 3 i get zero all gives me 1 /clean same result
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432401225][/DOUBLEPOST]lol thaks i was typing that as you replied all good now !! thanks

13. /clean "Wooden Barricade" world 0
    will do the same as
    /clean "Wooden Barricade" all

and i guess that if you did: /clean "Wooden Barricade" world SOMEWORDSHERE
    it will try and change it to a number, and probably set it at 0 so do as if you wrote: /clean "Wooden Barricade" world 0

14. Got it!
    this will be such a great help!
    Thanks Again!

15. Hello, i'm trying to use this plugin to remove a mistake I made with Build. I mistakenly spawned a load of chickens now I need to remove some chicken corpses is there a way to do such thing? via the / commands? I cant seem to find the deployable item name for it

16. chickens aren't deployables ^^
    deployables are things like tool cupboard, wooden barricade, lanterns, boxes, etc

at the moment i only remade the plugin for those things, as i didn't have time to do more, but this plugin was needed as players lol to spam barricades and such things that makes the server overload (reaching maximum allowed entities) in 2-3days XD

i'll be continuing this plugin next week (in 7days), as well as my other plugins ;)

17. Great, so is there a way to destroy all the corpses via rcon somehow or must i manually do it ... :<

thank you for the quick reply
    Much appreciated!

18. not deployables so no.
    but it will be in the todo list ;)