CleanUp

Clean up : deployables

Total Downloads: 2,363 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.63636/5, 11 likes
  1. Clean does not currently work for me (latest non-dev build), here are the errors:

After executing "/clean animals all"
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:39 AM [Error] cleanup: LuaScriptException while calling cmdClean:(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)[Oxide] 7:39 AM [Error] cleanup: [string "cleanup.lua"]:220: attempt to index field 'Mode' (a nil value)  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

After executing "/clean trees 0.9"
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:40 AM [Error] cleanup: LuaScriptException while calling cmdClean:(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)[Oxide] 7:40 AM [Error] cleanup: [string "cleanup.lua"]:196: attempt to index field 'Mode' (a nil value)  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Count still works properly (at least for cupboards xD)

Greetings.

2. I didnt update this plugin for the latest versions

3. Oh well, thought otherwise. Guess it's time to wait for all of us non-programming knowledgeable admins ;)

BTW thanks for the plugin, extremely useful.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423942805,1423724749][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Is it normal that it still happens with the last plugin and last Oxide?

Thanks in advance.

4. reneb are you gonna update plugin or it's abandoned

while trying to use it getting below error;
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:20 AM [Error] LuaScriptException while calling cmdClean:
    File: cleanup.lua Line: 224 attempt to index field 'Mode' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
  5. I think that; this plugin abandoned

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the attached version below. I haven't tested it, but it should work.

7. thanks but still not working;
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:54 AM [Error] LuaScriptException while calling cmdClean:
    File: cleanup.lua Line: 224 attempt to index global 'BaseNetworkable' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try this version please.

9. hello just tried but still getting below error;
    Code:
    [Oxide] 6:08 PM [Error] LuaScriptException while calling cmdClean:
    File: cleanup.lua Line: 223 invalid arguments to method: BaseNetworkable.Kill:

10. Same error as cenk when using that version @Wulf

11. Haven't tested this but this should fix the invalid arguments to method BaseNetworkable.Kill errors.

12. hello

Is there any way to limit trees and animals in server or auto delete half of them or all of them when they reach to limited amount. I just notice that; when I delete trees and animals save file drop from 3mb to 1.5mb and also server cpu usage drop from %9 to %1,24

For example currently auto spawn trees about 17000 and animals abt 170
    I would like to limit them 10000/80

13. as everything spams to get respawned, trying to limit them on build is a bad idea and would cause lags
    only way would be to be able to edit the procedural to limit the number of trees/animals that get spawned, but i've never found out how to

14. probably same reply just for take attention of other members;

there are abt 17.000 trees and 175 animal in game
    If you clean all trees and animals they will respawn in 2min but it will not spawn more than 17K trees + 175 animal which means that; game engine have limit for this amount and there should be way to decrease it.

I create additional 400 animal + 1000trees

After server started all additinal animals and trees was there(i.e. total 18K trees + 575 animal)

When I clean both, they respawn up to 17K trees + 175 animal again

In the light of above said I can say that;
    - You can create additional animal and trees but more than 300animal create huge lag
    - Even you clean all or half of them they will respawn up to limited amount (i.e. 17.000 trees + 175 animal)

As I say in above, check about the save file before clean and after clean.
    my 3,1mb save file drop 1,24mb
    Also server cpu usage drop from %9 to 0,2%

If we can change tree and animal limit (i.e. as decrease to 10K trees + 100animal) it will be definetly assist to avoid lag and will increase server performance

15. Hey Reneb can you add console commands that do the same as the chat commands? I'd like to run this as timed task.

16. yes it would but i never found out how

i actually should rewrite completelly this plugin

17. Where's the donate button so at least I can help pay for this distraction.

18. Is there anyway you could do a quick and dirty patch or update to remove rock nodes and barrels?

After the update we had a bunch of them out in the ocean and doing this by hand is taking hours.

19. Fully agree. I just try /clean loot but nothing happen. All barrels in ocean

20. Reneb, Please update this plugin :)