CleanUp

Clean up : deployables

Total Downloads: 2,363 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.63636/5, 11 likes
  1. could we possibly use this to clean up animals if a mod accidently mass spawns them from the build plugin like /clean animal bear all or something

2. at some point yes

3. It's not working on new version? Can't clean all animals, it say "animals is not a valid name"

4. This is currently not working

5. Would it be possible to make this plugin be executable from an RCON/Console in order to use in p-timedexecute?
    For example, I would set it to remove all barricades, snap traps and floor spike not within 20m of buildings at server restart.

6. What command would i use to destroy wooden barricades that arent near a tool cupboard

7. hey reneb i have been trying to use the clean command like /clean lantern 5 etc tried it with campfires as well but it always just shows up the command again on any deployable item i try to clean does not seem to be currently working

8. Dear Reneb, we need consol command )

9. wnb

wnb

- /clean deployables all => destroy ALL deployables !!!
    - /clean deployables world XX => destroy all deployables that are not in a XX meters of a building
    (works also with /count)

I tried these commands , but they dont work. Any Help?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436044957,1435858060][/DOUBLEPOST]"deployables" dont work for me.
    animals trees dont wor
    and i would like to count and remove dead bodies also with this plugin :D

10. same here /clean deployables world 5 does not work

says deployables is not a vaild item or something like that.

also is there way to not include mining quarrys in this ?

11. Seems to be an issue with several of the commands. Also removing barricades when specified not to remove at 10metre radius.

12. It works for me.

Trying replacing deployables with the name of the deployable that you want to remove

Item List

example - /clean barricade.wood world 5

Works like a charm.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437038775][/DOUBLEPOST]
    /clean barricade.wood world 30

13. [7/23/2015 5:41:24 PM] [Oxide] 5:41 PM [Error] Error while compiling CleanUp.cs(140,105): error CS1061: Type `GameObjectRef' does not contain a definition for `targetObject' and no extension method `targetObject' of type `GameObjectRef' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

14. code changed

unless someone fixes it for me, i wont be able to fix it for the next 3 weeks

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The below attachment should work fine.

16. The "wall.external.high" don't work. Can you add that
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437788375,1437747986][/DOUBLEPOST]The /count deployables world 10 dont work.

17. [7/29/2015 8:33:14 PM] [Oxide] 8:33 PM [Warning] Ignored obsolete game extension reference 'Oxide.Ext.Rust' in plugin 'CleanUp'

18. hello

the plugin no longer works