CleanUp

Clean up : deployables

Total Downloads: 2,363 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.63636/5, 11 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. I use the name

/clean "Wooden Barricade" world 10

and it does not work , maj rust bug that makes the plugin it works fine before
    sorry for my English

3. I can confirm. Just attempted several such as

/clean barricade.metal world 10

and it states 0 out of 0 found. Even though im looking at many that's far more than 10 radius.

4. yeah same i been trying to use same command to clean barricades land mines etc always goes 0 out of 0

5. Any console commands? :(

6. @Wulf Here exist the same problem again with the prefabs... Seems when is searching for the entities names is searching with wrong names so solution is simple change all lines with string deployablename = deployable.gameObject.name; ---> string deployablename = deployable.gameObject.name + ".prefab"; Uploading the fix also with added console commands. cc.clean and cc.count

7. THKS A LOT MAN )

8. Could you add generator.wind.scrap please?

9. Clean trees not working ? It says the deployable cant be found.

What is the tree name o,O?

10. This does not seem to be working anymore. Not matter what values (short-names based on oxide API), it responds with <item> is not a valid item name.

Even tried things like cloth, etc. This plug in was working before the last update.

11. how to use ...?

12. any way to make this work?
    cc.clean "High External Wooden Wall" all
    this warning appears when I try to use the command
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:59 PM [Info] [CleanUp] This is not a deployable item, this shouldnt show ever ...
    some guys are infesting the server with this, I am out of ideas on how to solve this :(

13. how can i remove all AK47 in game inventory inside the boxes etc...

14. Still working?

15. this plugins cupbroad outsite remove ?? or all remove ?

16. Code:
    [Oxide] 5:35 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'cleanup.' for permission 'canclean' (by plugin 'CleanUp')
    this can cause a problem?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it's a warning.

18. Doesn't want to load for me... this was the message.

19. How do I clean up the bags on the server then? I've tried /clean "Bags" all and a few other combinations.