CleanUp

Clean up : deployables

Total Downloads: 2,363 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.63636/5, 11 likes
  1. Did u fix it?

pls fix it

broken :/
    Code:
    Error while compiling: CleanUp.cs(115,47): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
  2. I am getting the same error message while the mod is trying to compile.

Edit: This is just since the update on 10-12-2017

Error while compiling: CleanUp.cs(115,47): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Change IsAdmin() to IsAdmin.

4. Code:
    Unloaded plugin CleanUp v2.0.2 by Reneb & SPooCK
    CleanUp was compiled successfully in 2101ms
    Missing plugin name prefix 'cleanup.' for permission 'canclean' (by plugin 'CleanUp')
    Loaded plugin CleanUp v2.0.2 by Reneb & SPooCK
    Group 'admin' already has permission 'canclean'

5. replace:
    on line 16
    Code:
                if (!permission.PermissionExists("cleanup.canclean")) permission.RegisterPermission("cleanup.canclean", this);
    on line 50
    Code:
    return permission.UserHasPermission(player.userID.ToString(), "cleanup.canclean");

6. Thanks, nice fix

7. no problem ;)

8. Error while compiling: CleanUp.cs(115,47): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

Please Help :(

9. Remove the () in front of every IsAdmin()

10. is this supposed to make a config file? i do not see it. i get same error as post above

11. edit the cs. file and Remove the () in front of every IsAdmin()

12. oh ok. do i use notepad?

thanks

13. yes u can

14. I've followed the steps and fixed the errors but when I try and remove turrets or anything it gives me this error

in the chat ingame "This is not a deployable item, this shouldnt show ever ..."

Code:
    SendReply(arg, "This is not a deployable item, this shouldnt show ever ...");

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  15. getting this - Error while compiling: CleanUp.cs(117,54): error CS1001: Unexpected symbol `)', expecting identifier

Someone decided to somehow spawn in about 1500 ChinookCrates and I cannot seem to get rid of them.

16. I actually used this in console to remove the 5000 plus crates that nearly killed my server . del assets/prefabs/deployable/chinooklockedcrate/codelockedhackablecrate.prefab

I couldn't get Clean to accept the deployable name

17. Error while compiling: CleanUp.cs(117,47): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

18. Error while compiling: CleanUp.cs(117,47): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

same here

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated CleanUp with a new update entry:

20. Wandering a bit off topic --- but perhaps Wulf will know this - I am looking for a plugin that will allow me to wipe bases that havent been occupied in a certain amount of time. There used to be a plugin for it but I don't recall what it was. I think it would help keep my server less cluttered with raided out bases that are there until the wipe.