CleanUp

Clean up : deployables

Total Downloads: 2,361 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.63636/5, 11 likes
  1. AutoPurge

2. It doesn't seem to work at all. I just get error messages when I issue any chat command.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd be helpful to provide those errors. ;)

4. this is not a deployable item, this shouldnt show ever.... i get this error whenever trying to use this plugin no matter what the item is.

5. Hello Bois :)

Get this nice Yellow Warning Message in Server Console:

Code:
    Missing plugin name prefix 'cleanup.' for permission 'canclean' (by plugin 'CleanUp')
    What to do?

6. line 16 change from
    Code:
    permission.RegisterPermission("canclean", this);
    to
    Code:
    permission.RegisterPermission("cleanup.canclean", this);
    and line 50
    Code:
    return permission.UserHasPermission(player.userID.ToString(), "canclean");
    to
    Code:
    return permission.UserHasPermission(player.userID.ToString(), "cleanup.canclean");
    use notepad++ to edit the file

7. Thank you a lot.
    I totally forgot to take a look in the cs file.

I Always use Notepad++ ;)

EDIT:

Next time i should read the last pages…..
    There was already the fix....shame on me :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2018
  8. Same here, but i try to use it with the console command "cc.clean" because i want to use it with TimedExecute,
    so i dont Need to sit the whole day on PC just to delete via Chat command every hour deployables…..

My idea was to use this in combination with TimedExecute, so every hour the command "/clean deployables world XX" will started be this.

In TimedExecute.json i tryed with "say /clean deployables world 50",
    but dont seem to work like that……

In console i tryed serval commands:
    Code:
    > cc.clean
    [CleanUp] cc.clean "Deployable Item Name" all => all the deployable items
    [CleanUp] cc.clean "Deployable Item Name" world optional:XX => all the items that are not connected to a construction in XX radius (default is 3 meters)> cc.clean clean deployables world 50
    [CleanUp] cc.clean "Deployable Item Name" world optional:XX => all the items that are not connected to a construction in XX radius (default is 3 meters)> cc.clean deployables world 50
    [CleanUp] deployables is not a valid item Name> cc.clean deployables all world 50
    [CleanUp] deployables is not a valid item Name> cc.clean all deployables world 50
    [CleanUp] cc.clean "Deployable Item Name" world optional:XX => all the items that are not connected to a construction in XX radius (default is 3 meters)> cc.clean box.wooden.large world 50
    [CleanUp] This is not a deployable item, this shouldnt show ever …> cc.clean deployables all box.wooden.large world 50
    [CleanUp] deployables is not a valid item Name> cc.clean all box.wooden.large world 50
    [CleanUp] cc.clean "Deployable Item Name" world optional:XX => all the items that are not connected to a construction in XX radius (default is 3 meters)> cc.clean box.wooden.large all world 50
    [CleanUp] This is not a deployable item, this shouldnt show ever …> cc.clean box.wooden.large world 50
    [CleanUp] This is not a deployable item, this shouldnt show ever …> cc.clean clean box.wooden.large world 50
    Ma Brain is like that atm -----------> ?!@?!+?!#?! DAFUQ??

9. Any ETA on the refresh Wulf?