CleanUp

Clean up : deployables

Total Downloads: 2,363 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.63636/5, 11 likes
  1. I know this is all about cleaning can it do the opposite and add for example, add the animals or spawn them?

2. One of the plugin dev was working on it, no idea where he is with that.

3. hi.
    i have a noob qestion, and im sorry for it.
    i downloadet your plugin and put it on my server. but this is the first time i have experimental server. i don´t know how to become admin via console. i read all bolgs and stuff and try everything i found. but i get no access. would be kind of you if you can come up with a idea what i do wrong. the server is hosted and i use tcadmin. thanks

4. 30458 bags cleaned and froze for 60 seconds
    reduced map from 14mb to 12mb :p

5. Just a few bags to clean :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1416031341,1415797552][/DOUBLEPOST]If trees are cleaned I see they get removed, how does one put back a tree? I had to wipe the server and start again after I couldnt find out how to replace them.

7. it's random

8. Ok thank you

9. Would it be possible to add cupboards?

10. Clean cupboard ? Or just count informations.
    I've added the cupboard to the finder to get where spécific players have cupboard access

11. I want to delete all of them. is that possible?
    there's a problem with abandoned bases all over and they have cupboards that are in the air that players cant build or remove around them..

12. Awesome man thanks!

13. Is there an option to remove air drops? Currently they're unlootable and don't disappear so there's a huge stack of them causing FPS drop that I'd like to remove.

14. /remove admin
    and hit the crates :p

15. With this tool or your R-Remover tool?

16. r-remover tool

17. So, I don't know if anyone else found this interesting, but I am on a fresh install. (Just started a server to mess around on.) I placed a few Foundations just to get the R-Remover with the Building Owners API working. /count buildingblocks still shows 15 objects. So, that means that even after the object is removed with R-Remover, they still exist in some form even though they are not physically present in the world?

Edit:
    OK, so it seems it's only counting the buildingblocks that were placed BEFORE I installed the Clean UP & Count plugin. Everything subsequent that is placed, then removed is added and subtracted from the count properly.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014