BoxLooters

[AntiCheat] Log looters for a containers

Total Downloads: 6,122 - First Release: Apr 26, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 19, 2017

5/5, 21 likes
  1. I deleted the whole plugin and re-downloaded it, but its still putting out the same error as my previous post.

2. Works fine for me, the command /boxrad defaults its search to a 3m radius, if you are more then 3m away it wont detect anything. You can type '/boxrad 20' which will increase the search radius to 20m

Unable to get replicate this, my only suggestion is unload the plugin, delete the box data files and reload

3. It's not giving the error now, thanks.

4. hi, i downloaded this plugin yesterday to test it, and it throws allways this:

(12:19:57) | [Oxide] 11:20 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (12:19:59) | [Oxide] 11:20 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (12:20:01) | [Oxide] 11:20 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

how i can fix it?

5. For some reason, this isn't even working now and it's giving off this message constantly.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:20 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 1:20 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnLootEntity (.BasePlayer looter, .BaseEntity entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 1:20 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBox' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 1:20 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.cmdBox (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Try this, if it still has errors do you mind if I send you a debug version to help pinpoint the problem?

Attached Files:

7. Still not working and giving off the same errors. I can do the debug if you need me to.

8. hello guys :) is the plugin for all players or for me i mean admins :) ?

lg flo

9. [Oxide] 5:29 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 5:29 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnLootEntity (.BasePlayer looter, .BaseEntity entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Hightower, this plugin will record anyone who loots a box for admins to check.
    Woubie, Sorry I have a fix for that, I forgot to upload it though :p

11. k1lly0u updated BoxLooters with a new update entry:

12. Code:
    [Oxide] 1:21 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.91' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 1:21 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 1:21 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.91' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 1:21 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Unload the plugin and wipe your data file and see if it fixes

14. Just tried the plugin, with 60 players.

During plugin is using -100 FPS on my server.

15. Thanks for the feedback! I'll check if I've got the same problem!

16. The 'distance' variable is assigned values twice successively. Perhaps this is a mistake. Check lines: 209, 207. BoxLooters.cs 209
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455023983][/DOUBLEPOST]There are identical sub-expressions 'box.panelName == "fuelstorage"' to the left and to the right of the '||' operator. BoxLooters.cs 51

17. I didn't write the plugin originally but I believe distance is correct, its just 2 calculations, with the second one using the 1st one. When finding the duplicate sub-expression I noticed I was missing some other box types when they are destroyed so thanks for pointing that out :p

18. k1lly0u updated BoxLooters with a new update entry:

19. Hi k1lly0u,
    Great plugin and this has already helped to sort out a few disputes for my server.
    I have noticed a slight lag at save time which is expected from anything added in RUST.
    I am wondering if you could add an option to just do the save when the RUST save command is run so I can coincide the slight lag with the normal RUST save lag?

If that is not possible could you offer a manual save of boxlooters through a command line input and have the ability to disable the auto save?
    Say something like boxlooter.save and I can then run that at the same time I run the main rust save.

Thank you.

20. It's actully 4seti's plugin so credit goes to him. If you change the save interval to match what your server saves at it should line up