BoxLooters

[AntiCheat] Log looters for a containers

Total Downloads: 6,120 - First Release: Apr 26, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 19, 2017

5/5, 21 likes
  1. I will give it a try but being 2 separate plugins trying to line them up is going to be a little messy.
    Thank you for the suggestion.

2. Do you use a plugin to save game? You know its automatic and you can adjust the interval in your startup parameters?

3. The auto save in game has failed me a few times.
    I find it unreliable.
    We had to roll back 6 hours once due to it failing.
    Since I changed to using TimedEvents I have never missed a save.
    It would be really nice to be able to sync the game save with the box looters save using TimedEvents.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456998550][/DOUBLEPOST]I currently do a 10 minute save as there were some recent issues on the server I was trying to avoid rolling back too far.
    I always post a message at the same time that says Server Saved so people understand why there is a small hiccup every save.

4. Sent you a pm

5. Hi!

Any chance to see the same function for sleeping bag? I want to see who is the last guy that edit the name of a bed with bad language.

Thanks!

6. Code:
    [3/9/2016 10:00:33 AM] [Oxide] 10:00 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [3/9/2016 12:00:33 PM] [Oxide] 12:00 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. (17:02:16) | [Oxide] 17:02 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

[03/11/2016 17:02:14] [Oxide] 17:02 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. Unable to recreate issue, still works fine for me. Do you clear your data files when you wipe? If not that could possibly be the problem

9. Is there any way to check or unlock locked chests?

10. Search for a plugin called MasterKey

11. I do not know how it happens but the error appears frequently. after a wipe server
    Code:
    [Oxide] 19:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 19:05 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 19:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 19:05 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. [04/08/2016 07:03:35] [Oxide] 07:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [04/08/2016 07:10:51] [Oxide] 07:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [04/08/2016 07:15:53] [Oxide] 07:15 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

13. Code:
    12:35 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    12:35 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Data files is deleted, but issue still alive...

14. is it possible to see the looters from destroyed boxes??? the raiders have destroyed all boxes and now i can´t see the looter :Di tried to use /box radius 50 but doesn´t works ^^

15. type just /boxrad, works fine for me.

16. i tryed it too but it don´t works or it was just more than 48hours after he gt raidet .

17. Hello great plugin.... But last update killed checking Mining Quarry & Small Oil Refinery is there anyway to get a fix on this? Thanks

18. Getting this once in awhile....
    [05/24/2016 10:31:38] [Oxide] 10:31 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.92' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

19. Same here. I can't check if Mining Quarry's or Oil Refinery's have been looted.
    It keeps telling me "Nothing is found".