BoxLooters

[AntiCheat] Log looters for a containers

Total Downloads: 6,120 - First Release: Apr 26, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 19, 2017

5/5, 21 likes
  1. 4seti submitted a new resource:

ClipClap - [AntiCheat] Store playres who loot too much from containers!

Read more about this resource...

2. What do you mean with "loot to much of containers", dont understand the use of the plugin. May you give more info's what its doing?

3. i've asked @Mughisi to actually add a hook to detect when players start looting boxes, probably would be of use for you :p

4. 4seti updated ClipClap with a new update entry:

Radius check, destroyed boxes

[DOUBLEPOST=1430148135][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Actually there is hook for this.
    Code:
    OnPlayerLoot(PlayerLoot lootInventory, BaseEntity targetEntity)
    But this hook isn't the best decision for this plugin, cause there is pretty much loots, and in that case i need to store anyone who loot it every single time, or just first detecting of new looter (also a way to do it)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430148169][/DOUBLEPOST]
    When someone loot for example 5 items from container, he will be logged down by this plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430148408][/DOUBLEPOST]I do that "minimum amount to take" check to reduce amount of records :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430148531][/DOUBLEPOST]For example: Server with 150+ peak online, 24h of plugin worktime only caused 224 entries in log.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  5. you might want to edit the name because people don't undertand what this plugin is for with just the name AND the picture ^^

6. I took name of my old plugin with same functions :/ Actually there is pretty good description about "Why you may need it" :)
    Also i'm not forcing admins to use it :)

7. i know i know ^^
    but i'm sure a lot of admins would use this plugin if the name was more obvious ^^
    like loot logger
    or something like that ^^

8. But it's not so funny then :(
    Anyway, in Legacy old version was pretty popular even with old-name, i just think name isn't a problem:)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  9. well i posted my plugin of "Who Looted" 3 months later and has 2 times more download ^^
    and i'm pretty sure i posted it cause i didnt even see that your plugin existed ...
    my plugin doesnt really do anything more.
    So pretty sure this explains only by the name ^^

10. I actually need to agree with Reneb on the name, usually when someone is looking for a plugin the search function will be used, you can't search for `log` as it is too short and when searching for `loot` or `track` ClipClap is not amongst the results.
    And this: http://oxidemod.org/threads/loot-logging.8014/#post-82863

11. also in your overlap sphere you probably would get a good boost of performance if you add the player mask
    dont remember the name but you can easily get all masks via
    for(int i =0, i < 25, i++)
    {
    Debug.Log(UnityEngine.LayerMask.LayerToName(i));
    }

then to make a playermask you just have to do:
    int playerMask = UnityEngine.LayerMask.GetMask( new string[] { "PLAYERMASKNAME" } );
    and use it as last argument in your overlap sphere

12. Yeah, i'll try

13. 4seti updated ClipClap with a new update entry:

renamed to BoxLooters

[DOUBLEPOST=1430212636][/DOUBLEPOST]

:'(

14. Cool plugin - using it on the Rust Asylum server :D ty

15. love your logo ^^

16. 4seti updated BoxLooters with a new update entry:

Reworked

17. 4seti updated BoxLooters with a new update entry:

fix

18. don't understand, i installed 1.0.0 (clearly, deleted cfg and data files) and that always say "box is clear".